What's new

Zardari Still Going To London After Cameron's Fallacious Comments Against Pakistan

Are we honestly surprised that he decided spend millions of pounds going on a trip to the UK instead of helping the victims of the flood disaster and ignoring the fact that most of Pakistan is a disaster zone?

UK tax money is used to provide that spoilt piece of xxxx security 24/7 and the fool is not even british he is pakistani if i ever see him in oxford ill slap him if he not with his gurads.

Security costs are about 1 million pounds per yr
As far i know even when Benezir was there she had no security by British Govt. She had her how PPP guards and drivers etc.....

Whats your source that 1Mil pounds per years are spent..... Its a small amout for zardari to pay...

As far i know even when Benezir was there she had no security by British Govt. She had her how PPP guards and drivers etc.....

Whats your source that 1Mil pounds per years are spent..... Its a small amout for zardari to pay...

Police chiefs are said to be concerned that the cost of providing a 24-hour armed guard for Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will be a drain on already overstretched Scotland Yard resources.

A police source told the Sunday Express, "His protection will cost 1 million pounds a year minimum. Talk of it being in line with Prince William's [Images] and other royals is way off the mark, the cost will be stratospheric by comparison".

''The kind of protection he will be afforded is on a par with the likes of Salman Rushdie and KGB defector Oleg Gordievsky," the source added.

The 19-year-old Oxford undergraduate became Britain's most high-profile terrorist target, since author Salman Rushdie, after being named co-chairman of the Pakistan Peoples Party following his mother's assassination in December 2007

Remember he is not a normal person's son and there will always be a death threat on his life

What do you expect, to forgo the aid, which is genuinely yours for the hard work put by the army? He should go and bring what is yours. It's no time for revenge and spitefulness. After Pakistan developed, you could have your revenge. Right now its time to work hard to grow out of west dependency.

Currently it is Zardari, Bilawal, N-Sharif , Altaf Hussain Pakistan.
Some are doing dirty Politics and some are playing with words.
Can you think , If President would be N-Sharif , I think he also will do as did zardari and his cabinet.
And now one more funny thing, Altaf Hussain
how he can say to zardari for cancellation his visit while he is their since 18 years.

Bahi Sahib "Gharat" bhee koee cheez hooti hay,
but
Aagar Kissee may hoo yaa koee samjhay.

Currently it is Zardari, Bilawal, N-Sharif , Altaf Hussain Pakistan.
Some are doing dirty Politics and some are playing with words.
Can you think , If President would be N-Sharif , I think he also will do as did zardari and his cabinet.
And now one more funny thing, Altaf Hussain
how he can say to zardari for cancellation his visit while he is their since 18 years.

Bahi Sahib "Gharat" bhee koee cheez hooti hay,
but
Aagar Kissee may hoo yaa koee samjhay.
Perhaps Altaf Hussain can also in protest return his British Passport if he really has the guts ... Do I think he will do that ? 100% no because he is gutless , spineless as Zardari.

Well, but after all, he is the head of the Pakistani state. His family has also paid the price of speaking against terrorism.

:rolleyes:

His family has also paid the price of speaking against terrorism.

Again, what makes you so certain? Please don't be so naive in your assumptions.

^ Please could someone delete this post, it will only server to flame and irate.

IMO, the present administration in Pak is not suited for the challenges our motherland faces.

For e.g. President should be at home, looking (supervising) the war going on in the North, also other serious matters like recent flooding etc.

Instead, our leaders are off to UK for a stay in a five star hotel and some dinner parties with British Government members.

Such a pitty on our leaders, on one side Cameron accuses us of being terrorists, and on the other our leaders openly accept that and head to his country for meetings......... makes me wonder what are they going to discuss....... might be Mr. Zardari and associates are going to ask for their commision in the recent events in our motherland......

Surprise to me arrises, when our people back at home do not raise voice against the administration and as usual seal their lips and bear the brunt of current events........

Is Pakistan not our Country?

Zardari Still Going To London After Cameron's Fallacious Comments Against Pakista

I think his excellency, Zardari sahab is looking at the bigger picture and OTB thinking for improving image of his country.

I think his excellency, Zardari sahab is looking at the bigger picture and OTB thinking for improving image of his country.

The bigger picture happens to be a cheque with a slap in the face of national dignity. The image of OUR country can be improved by working to boost national infrastructure and not resorting to cheap beggar bowl tactics (which are a trademark of this current regime).

I also don't understand why the heavies come in each Zardari thread and delete criticism and verbal abuse only directed to his inept tenure as the ruler of our nation which has already suffered from him once before. When in other democratic nations, such an exhibition of dissatisfaction with the political establishment is defined as "freedom of expression."

PPP boys, fanboys and supporters are taking this too far. He doesn't have a free-pass to *** all over Pakistan and his wife was not a prophet. One day their time will come. Pakistani expats typically hate his guts and we will help our country from the outside.

Back
Top Bottom