What's new

Zardari Still Going To London After Cameron's Fallacious Comments Against Pakistan

Dis days it is considered Pakistanis who are settled in UK as big liability ..as they claim each and every benefit for their huge family and putting pressure on social welware system....so ppl in UK dont want pakistanis...belive me...i ve seen this ...no offence..british PM mite ve made his statement against pak in this context as well...they dont want want Pakistani ppl

Aren't you guys jumping the gun a bit? I am sure he will coax a statement out Cameron where Cameron will "express regret" for "any misunderstanding/miscommunication" he may have caused and he will praise Zardari and Pakistan's role in the WoT. Unless Zardari goes there, this is not going to happen. And Zardari might buy himself a nice Monopoly board game from Hamleys for the next meeting with Manmohan - atleast they can enjoy their time spent together as nothing else is going to happen.

This is very shameful,I expected Zardari to break -off ties with UK,or atleast demand an apology.:tdown:

Last edited:
You can keep your BNP Nick Griffin lackey **** opinions to yourself.:angry:
Considering the fact they hate the Irish,do you really think they like us South Asians? Celebrity Big Brother racism controversy would be a good answer to that question.They don't acknowledge the fact more Indians soldiers died than British peers in WW2,despite the fact it was not our war.Indians,Pakistanis,Bangladeshis and all South Asians are going to stay,We are the colonial legacy of their so called empire. Don't forget you yourself are a "****" to them.

@ontopic
This is very shameful,I expected Zardari to break -off ties with UK,or atleast demand an apology.:tdown:

didnt make any sense to me and hope the same 4 others.....and haan why did u quote me??? there is no link!

didnt make any sense to me and hope the same 4 others.....and haan why did u quote me??? there is no link!

Sorry! I assumed that you were comfortable with the fact British don't want Pakistanis in Britain.

Forgive my ignorance :cheers:

Statements made by any politician is easily forgotten. What is felt and remembered is stated foreign policy. The UK did not state any change in foreign policy.

If Cameron makes the same statement in his Parliament in the UK, then Pakistan has to worry.

Pakistan has to launch an all-out diplomatic war, and hopefully, any visit by a Pakistani official helps in that effort.

Last edited:
55 acre Rockwood Estate, Surrey...
Flat 6, 11 Queens Gate Terrace, London SW7
26 Palace Mansions, Hammersmith Road, London W14
27 Pont Street, London, SW1
20 Wilton Crescent, London SW1
23 Lord Chancellor Walk, Coombe Hill, Kingston, Surrey
The Mansion, Warren Lane, West Hampstead, London.
A Flat at Queensgate Terrace, London.

he has more property than many UK's richest one...he needs to manage them as well..

Im paying taxes for zardari's spoilt son partying with chicks in UK his security bill runs into millions all paid for by british tax payers that is pure bullcrap when he is a pakistani! not even a british passport holder

You speak like you know him... The only reason he is going :
Bowl2.jpg

Sucks to have a head of state like him.

Well, but after all, he is the head of the Pakistani state. His family has also paid the price of speaking against terrorism.

That reminds me of Alexander the great's quote
' I m not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep but I am terribly afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion'

Im paying taxes for zardari's spoilt son partying with chicks in UK his security bill runs into millions all paid for by british tax payers that is pure bullcrap when he is a pakistani! not even a british passport holder
How your tax is spent on Bilawal zardari>....Please elaborate

How your tax is spent on Bilawal zardari>....Please elaborate

UK tax money is used to provide that spoilt piece of xxxx security 24/7 and the fool is not even british he is pakistani if i ever see him in oxford ill slap him if he not with his gurads.

Security costs are about 1 million pounds per yr

Back
Top Bottom