What's new

Zardari planning another assasination attempt on Imran

Lanti’a, tu dujay thread vich ronda pya si ke bijli haini. Panchod beghairata, tinu showk’a bund marwon da, te Baki awam da ki kasoor’aa?

Doob maar paaran..

Who is close to TTP?

PTI is using TTP to neutralize political opponents.

Lanaat lanaat aur lanaat

Pakis no good for call to action
To hell with this Poti discussions waste of my waakt rather listening who said wat
I swear on holy Allah
Better for India To Nuke this Poti nation once and for all
So we can move on next chapter .. to better days

india.png

Lanaat lanaat aur lanaat

Pakis no good for call to action
To hell with this Poti discussions waste of my waakt rather listening who said wat
I swear on holy Allah
Better for India To Nuke this Poti nation once and for all
So we can move on next chapter .. to better days

View attachment 913566
Buy a ticket and fly back to receive your share of radiation

Buy a ticket and fly back to receive your share of radiation

People like you also used to shout that musharaf regime got Benazir killed blah blah.. however musharaf was the loser because of her death. And zardari the gainer.

Same idiotic assumptions coming again now

Imran didnt even name establishment..

Misleading title ..

Who does he refer to when he says Dirty Harry and Mr. X?

some 21 year old soldier gets shot in the leg, takes a year to rehabilitate him. this 70+ years old feku and retard gets 4 rounds in the same area at close range and is up and around in no time flat. is he a fraud or a genuine mehdi?

Some members were making jokes when khan revealed his assassination plot in the past , now again kuttas of GHQ planning to kill him , mark my words there would be no more Pakistan after khan , they will have to pay heavy price

These haramis met yesterday to discuss the so-called political situation, then IK security has been removed, this isn't such a distant possibility. Caretaker CM is also Zardari's bacha. Remember Zardari is the man who got his wife killed and became the president. This time he wants IK out of the way to pave way for his transgender son Bilawal to become PM under the patron of the establishment.
These leeches have already seen the pathetic response from us after the assassination attempt on Khan. Had people been on the street and burn these haramis down, things would have been different today but alas. Hence another attempt may very well happen on Khan's life. He should be more careful. At this point, we don't need more martyrs.

The way in which the government is brazenly attacking and arresting PTI workers means there will be no elections in the short term or if there are then they’ll be rigged massively to have PDM win the elections.

You think after doing all this they won’t fear any blowback.

Will Lumber 1 succeed now?

The previous attempt was botched because they tried to go with the lone shooter angle but I think this time they might drop any pretence of hiding their involvement.

No doubt about it. Particularly the Pakistani army wants Imran Khan gone.

The way in which the government is brazenly attacking and arresting PTI workers means there will be no elections in the short term or if there are then they’ll be rigged massively to have PDM win the elections.

You think after doing all this they won’t fear any blowback.

These bastards were brought in through papa America's blessing. NRO 2.0 They also have the backing of the Pakistani army. Despite the economy being destroyed you can already guage that PDM doesn't feel accountable. Where does the confidence stem from? It stems from the backers. The USA and Pakistani army are the backers.

You be rest assured. PDM will do something foolish. That will hurt Pakistan in ways we cannot comprehend yet.

مارنے والے سے بچانے والے کی ذات بہت بڑی ہے
کچھ نہیں ہوتا خان کو

They failed first time with Benazir also. Imran should remain extra careful.

This sudden appearance of TTP seems like pre-planned. They needed someone to put the blame on and in comes TTP.

IK assassination might trigger a movement in KP and all round violence. We might see revenge assassination of opposition party politicians.

The powers who’re planning such a move, should tread very carefully.

Back
Top Bottom