What's new

Zardari planning another assasination attempt on Imran

He has strong Jewish support.
Apart from his ex wife and kids who else you refeering to. Need to stop wearing that tin foil hat.

Some members were making jokes when khan revealed his assassination plot in the past , now again kuttas of GHQ planning to kill him , mark my words there would be no more Pakistan after khan , they will have to pay heavy price
I would say this like the arab spring, in Tunisia the persecution of a vegetable seller triggered the collapse of a number of dictators across the region.

The establishment and pdm, PPP have shown they are clueless about what the masses think so trying to kill him could trigger something they wont be able to control. It only takes a spark, conditions in Pak are making it more possible.

Last edited:
Apart from his ex wife and kids who else you refeering to. Need to stop wearing that tin foil hat.

Non Jewish People get influence through marriage to Jews.

That's how people get rich and powerful.

Kamal Harris Husband is a Jew.

Trump's son-in-law is Jewish.

Warren Buffet's Son-in-law is Jewish.

Non Jewish People get influence through marriage to Jews.

That's how people get rich and powerful.

Kamal Harris Husband is a Jew.

Trump's son-in-law is Jewish.

Warren Buffet's Son-in-law is Jewish.

Ok so you proved my point, your tin foil hat is on tight. Stop playing into conspiracy theories.

Rather PTI folks should wake up and smell the coffee.
They would be able to smell the coffee if your imported government didnt screw up the economy, now you cant even import anything so coffee is out of the equation.

But seriously stop this conspiracy crap, you have zero evidence only some random links which don't even tie back to your original statement, no where in those links did it say those people supported IK.

Even last time, I saw some drama. I did not see any proof.

It was not clear which leg was hit and how, if at all it was hit.

IK himself could have hired that guy for gaining some sympathy as his speeches were getting boring and crowd started to lose faith in his leadership.
delusional theories

Not only are boot polishers beghairats but also liars of the highest order.
Hah remember when u were calling bajwa Mir jafar and Imran clarified it he actually said it for sharif .. you are such a weak follower.
Same is the case here until khan clearly identifies who he is talking about .
Until then keep burning.

Last edited:
Hah remember when u were calling bajwa Mir jafar and Imran clarified it he actually said it for sharif .. you are such a weak follower.
Same is the case here until khan clearly identifies who he is talking about .
Until then keep burning.

Imran could come in today and proclaim Bajwa as his bestie, no one will buy it.

People have seen through the lies of the property dealers.

you've never been shot
No. But, if I were a politician and were shot on a campaign trail, I would have exploited it to the hilt. I would have showed off my injuries, bullets/fragments and all. Nothing like a bit of drama to win elections, at least in my books.

Back
Top Bottom