What's new

Zakii now a senior mod of PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, @Zakii, it wasn't you, it was @Oscar.

But you infracted me for, and I quote, "stop repeating the same crap "Evil hindu baniya" in every post", and this was my 2nd infraction :D

:lol: :lol: now

I can't believe I did that now :lol:
you surely have become more sophisticated troll ... :)
I have been handed infraction by zaki, dont want to post them, they are quite offensive... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zakii - Congrats mate - Its been a while.

Well, @Zakii, it wasn't you, it was @Oscar.

But you infracted me for, and I quote, "stop repeating the same crap "Evil hindu baniya" in every post", and this was my 2nd infraction :D

:lol: :lol: now

I can't believe I did that now :lol:

Yeah I had checked your profile history after reading your last post. Oscar and Awesome had given you infractions before me but my first infraction initiated the long lasting pandora box of infractions on your account... 4 infractions and warnings from myself alone :lol:

Now you are totally a changed/improved person and I hope better from you in the future

Congrats :cheers:
btw what's difference between mod and snr. mod

I am surprised how you still remember that. I never remember anything after I have infracted anybody. Just checked that post and yeah the very same post that earned you infraction back in 2012

much deserved promotion...Congratulations @Zakii

Congratulations on becoming senior Mod, and b'lated congratulations for getting married! :cheers:

Who is this Zakiii??

ehh oh ok zaki bhayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P

Kan grats :D

d31278ce9de66336e45f4d39499baa12bf.png

Thanks you all l, it wasn't possible without your support...

You trolled, I banned you, my moderation acitivity/profile built... If you did not troll or myself didn't take action against you... This promotion may have never been possible

Joking

Yeah I had checked your profile history after reading your last post. Oscar and Awesome had given you infractions before me but my first infraction initiated the long lasting pandora box of infractions on your account... 4 infractions and warnings from myself alone :lol:

Now you are totally a changed/improved person and I hope better from you in the future

I was a Zaid Hamid fan back then, thought every Indian had to be killed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom