Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zakii

Congrats my dear, must say looking swell in the new Lal Jora . !! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Zakii_zps8edbd191.jpg

Congratulations!!!

A well deserved promotion.

Well informed about the posters to whom Zakii gives infraction. This is something really good about Zakii.
O @Zakii Paa ji Badhaiyan ji badhaiyan.

BTW I remember there was a thread in past where you were announced married. So are some posters late in congratulation or have you married again?:undecided:

Well informed about the posters to whom Zakii gives infraction. This is something really good about Zakii.

BTW I remember there was a thread in past where you were announced married. So are some posters late in congratulation or have you married again?:undecided:
Sir I don't think there was a dedicated thread on my marriage however I or somebody did inform in the Narwar Corner thread about my marriage. It's been 5 months already... Time flies

too bad zakii does not get any opportunity to give infraction to me now a days, aero and nuke have been quite liberal with infractions.. :chilli:
1 plus 1 free sometimes :cheesy:

Sir I don't think there was a dedicated thread on my marriage however I or somebody did inform in the Narwar Corner thread about my marriage. It's been 5 months already... Time flies

Kaisa laga kurban hoo kar by the way congrats becoming senior mod

Kaisa laga kurban hoo kar by the way congrats becoming senior mod

Thanks and it's nice being a married man. When you talk to people, I feel ke married man ki baat main zayada wazan samgha jaata hai :lol:

Thanks and it's nice being a married man. When you talk to people, I feel ke married man ki baat main zayada wazan samgha jaata hai :lol:

Because of weight of wife and her deadly shoes is also added

Thanks everybody for wishing me well.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom