What's new

Zainabiyoun Brigade could become Pakistan’s new national security problem

Wish I could spank you silly and knock some sense in you.

GET OFF FROM YOUR LOVE OF IRAN. Get off your stupid sectarian based allegiances for forigen nations. When would you idiots will learn?

Would you be happy if Pakistan control a sunni militia, under whatever pretext, inside the borders of Iran?

Whatever happen in Pakistan, should be, must be, in firm control of the state of Pakistan. No outside interference tolerated in any shape or form.

STOP DRINKING INDIAN AND ISRAELI PROPGANDA. DO NOT POST ISRAELI PROPOGANDA ON THIS SITE

Pakistan has common interests with Iran.

India and Israel are both enemies of Pakistan and it is in their interest to divide Iran and Pakistan with these stupid conspiracy articles and fuckers like you are falling for it. People like you are a disgrace who will destabilize our region by spreading this cancerous mentality of making an enemy out of Iran. Pakistan's only true friends are China and Iran.

Pakistan is tightly monitoring these lunatics and even some of them were arrested a while back. Any extremist who abandoned his/her country should not be allowed to return in Pakistan. We already had this experience with Taliban after soveit war and it took us 3 decades to get rid of those maggots. Hope sense prevails in our people looking after security matters and they get rid of this infestation as well.

My country is devided enough i don't want it more devided in my humble opinion either state needs a full charge on these groups or people need to be fully educated sentiments of every muslim and non muslim citizen of pakistan should not be harmed.Problem starts at grass root level due to less knowledge and the influence of clerics whose only purpose is to spit venom against others not all of them but some.

Are we still trying to discover Zinab force in Pakistan using micrscope ... ????? .. save the CPEC venture ..... and if accept Isreal all will silent.. This will help Suadi to come from bushes too.... and shake hand with lost cousins ... Save Imran Khan.
when we will find them we can ask them to get rid of Daesh and TTP first and then stay in iran or Afghanistan and take out any organisation that plans attacks on our mosques schools army bases and beheads our soldiers.

no shia force ahmedi force or Christian force can do any damage to Pakistan when a wahabi forces of TTP and all its takfiri outfits are present in Pakistan and have not really made us to panic and best of all.my blasphemy killing lynch commandos of khadim rizvi will not leave anyone alive in the end if any one escapes all other sectarian religious or ethnic terrorists.

I am just worried that when minorities also start making armed groups like this then be prepared for Ahmedi force and Christian force as well which shows the failure of state to protect its minorities and enabling Arabs and their Indian and israeli friends to to create trouble and Iranians creating their groups to fight saudi proxies.
Shia lobby will make sure they will come home and hold significant positions and rest will keep target killing Sunni ullema, and we can not coitize them cause than we will become haters of Ahle bayt and sons of Yazeed, Wahabi extremists openly hurt Pakistan, while Shia's terrorists is killing us in silence .
in short
we are doomed
just pray that we dont hear about Ahmedi force. we have killed their doctors teachers and traders over blasphemy charges and for being alive in Pakistan. when theu will pickup arms then it will be over for Pakistan
provided if wahabi or shia terrorists have left anything in Pakistan.
STOP DRINKING INDIAN AND ISRAELI PROPGANDA. DO NOT POST ISRAELI PROPOGANDA ON THIS SITE

Pakistan has common interests with Iran.

India and Israel are both enemies of Pakistan and it is in their interest to divide Iran and Pakistan with these stupid conspiracy articles and fuckers like you are falling for it. People like you are a disgrace who will destabilize our region by spreading this cancerous mentality of making an enemy out of Iran. Pakistan's only true friends are China and Iran.
china is ensuring that common economic interests with Iran and Pakistan bring us together with mutual security as paramount.
those who don't like china and its investment in Pakistan and iran are using religious and ethnic violence to stop the progress.

Last edited:
I don't think they will return to Pakistan
they will come back following their Daesh enemies in Afghanistan

since Afghanis won't see any peace in near future so the war will continue there.
but if they do come back then we can use them against Lashker jhangvi, sipah sahabah, ghazi force or TTP. whoever survives can be later killed by ISI.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

PROBLEM STARTS HERE.

What magic does Zaniboons have to identify any one as Isis, Lashker jhangvi, sipah sahabah, ghazi force or TTP? As well i doubt that's the exact plan.

Sure Zaniboon have no hurdle to join ranks of Fatimoons in Afghanistan, but this works both ways.
Considering decrease in killings in Syria, they are definitely on the move ever since the drone killings. and the only compromised border crossing is/was Taftan.

No one is stopping Imran Khan to promote people, who are endorsed by supreme leader.
ISI is subservient to the politicians, one way or the other. Where Zardari failed, Imran Khan made gains.
We have already seen examples of changes in interior ministry.... Naya Pakistan, is where institutions are subservient to the ruling clergy. If some one hasn't noticed, than he's living under the rock.

Last but not least, how can Isis travel to Afghanistan in millions with all their tanks and infrastructure, and how can they cross over to Pakistan?
Frankly speaking it's your personal twist...
My country is devided enough i don't want it more devided in my humble opinion either state needs a full charge on these groups or people need to be fully educated sentiments of every muslim and non muslim citizen of pakistan should not be harmed.Problem starts at grass root level due to less knowledge and the influence of clerics whose only purpose is to spit venom against others not all of them but some.

It's not only about clerics... its an organized structure, where people are brain washed and converted to extremism in organized sessions. While state refuse to acknowledge presence of such sessions and mafia behind.... who are not all armed, but they are paving way for an armed take over.
Once you have a person, who is more loyal to supreme leader, than his own parents, than even if he's educated, he'll be worshipping to the picture of supreme leader.
Pakistan is tightly monitoring these lunatics and even some of them were arrested a while back. Any extremist who abandoned his/her country should not be allowed to return in Pakistan. We already had this experience with Taliban after soveit war and it took us 3 decades to get rid of those maggots. Hope sense prevails in our people looking after security matters and they get rid of this infestation as well.

Just recently,,,, thousands came back and remain under medical treatment by state of Pakistan, using medical aid gifted by Saudis, Americans and Chinese.

Last edited:
I don't think they will return to Pakistan
they will come back following their Daesh enemies in Afghanistan

since Afghanis won't see any peace in near future so the war will continue there.
but if they do come back then we can use them against Lashker jhangvi, sipah sahabah, ghazi force or TTP. whoever survives can be later killed by ISI.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
But the battle ground will be Pakistan in such scenario u r basically asking gang war In cities of Pakistan like Karachi gang wars remember how many civilians died in it

In end army rangers had to do full on operation to root out all gangs regardless with which political party they were affiliated

Better Control em now before getting out of hand whether this z brigade or jhangvis

Pakistan should never allow these idiots back in Pakistan. Those who have managed to sneak back in, profile them, tag them, warn them that WE are watching you, and those who are hardcore, neutralise them.

ZERO tolerance for any foreign influence, let alone foreign controlled militia inside the borders of Pakistan. Instead, we should be controlling such militias among foreign nations.

Every one of us know about a young man around, who in yester years went to Iran /Iraq /Syria.
However Imran Khan wasn't aware of it, when he was touring grave of Khumeni.
fcf38bb0e052994c044dab888b5a1325.jpg

But the battle ground will be Pakistan in such scenario u r basically asking gang war In cities of Pakistan like Karachi gang wars remember how many civilians died in it

In end army rangers had to do full on operation to root out all gangs regardless with which political party they were affiliated

Better Control em now before getting out of hand whether this z brigade or jhangvis

He can say anything, but we should know the real game, which was brought to us by confession videos of Kulbhoshan Yadeve.

This is such a bullshit article written by an Israeli, anti-Iran warmongers are back to spew their shit and drink poison from Pompeo and Bolton. Do not post Israeli propaganda on this site.

Cannot say I am surprised that you are back again to divide Pakistanis and Iranians. Anti-Iran people like you are worse than cancerous to Pakistan which needs stability for the economy so we can expand CPEC and IP pipeline to Iran.
Its already a problem ..you talking of your citizens fighting in other countries as a proxy

Its already a problem ..you talking of your citizens fighting in other countries as a proxy
I hope at least now they are taking pictures of every one crossing border, stamping their passports and scanning their visa.
When a destination country refuse to follow UN standards than Pakistan should not let anyone go to that country.

This is such a bullshit article written by an Israeli, anti-Iran warmongers are back to spew their shit and drink poison from Pompeo and Bolton. Do not post Israeli propaganda on this site.

Cannot say I am surprised that you are back again to divide Pakistanis and Iranians. Anti-Iran people like you are worse than cancerous to Pakistan which needs stability for the economy so we can expand CPEC and IP pipeline to Iran.

What in the article is propaganda?

this needs to be dealt with an iron fist. how does iran get away with recruiting Pakistani's into its proxy terrorist designs and we do nothing! those who join irani proxies do it all the while shafting their native country.

laws need to be made and enforced too.
They are doing it openly. There are two areas where Shia live mostly in Karachi. I know you know the names of areas. Just go there and see the number of police, rangers, protecting their every majlis. They recruit youth in front of police but police can't do anything because they controls rangers, police from parliament. I have lots of things to say on this topic but I don't want. It's happening openly and nobody can stop them because ppp always supports them. I even have pictures of people who died while fighting in Syria. It's easy to find these people. For example go to ancholi and see what is happening. It's terrible.

we already are, have you been sleeping ? Ahmadi's won't pick up arms because they suffer without doing anything imagine if they do anything than what will happen to them, Ahmadi's have a disadvantage that constitution declared them as Non Muslim by consensus, Shia on the other hand are different case, they are considered Muslims by Sunni Ullema despite knowing the fact that Shiaism is nothing but a glorified cult run by Ayatullah's, it has nothing to do with Islam or its personalities . Sunni/Wahabi's are extremists and we know that they are , we can point them out , we have done numerous operations against them, but Shia Terrorists hide in the public, take orders from Tehran, indoctrinate their masses in Pakistan , target kill ullema to create sectarianism but when anyone try to call them out, they play the victim card and start beating their chest , they hold significant positions in Govt, media hence they control the narrative, we hardly hear news about Shia's involvements in target killing and low key terrorism ,we have more Irani's in Pakistan than Iran itself, similar to we have more Arabs in Pakistan than ME, no wonder in every conflict which has nothing to do with Pakistan, you will Pakistani's killing and dying for other countries and their sectarian local conflict .
hence I said we are doomed. everyone is against us. everything is kuffer, every thing is blasphemy everything is a conspiracy. everyone is traitor.

Pakistani shias love Iran more than Pakistan
Pakistani sunnis love Saudis more than Pakistan

Both Iranians and Saudis love India more than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom