What's new

Zaid Hamid Warned Indians and Americans.(New One)

We must invite ZAID HAMID to Comedy Circus ,Am sure with this type of Debate and hilarious funny stuff he's second to none :p:lol:

We will win the war when it happens... be ready my dear Indians... we will most certainly strike you and surprise you with our resolve...

Seriously... YOu d be fools to think little of Pak Army... its sole purpose of existence is to counter India... go figure the rest...

We will win the war when it happens... be ready my dear Indians... we will most certainly strike you and surprise you with our resolve...

Seriously... YOu d be fools to think little of Pak Army... its sole purpose of existence is to counter India... go figure the rest...
you might wanna check the radars first

wow

i am so scared

You should be... You have no idea how dangerous Pakistan has become for India over the past few years... in although you may laugh it off... one of the person's who has done a lot of damage to India is this very person Zaid Hamid...

Koi pagalkhana ha kya Pakistan me... bhejo Zahil Hamid ko waha pe yar !! :)

This guy is Sick... I mean he talks about slaughtering and butchering Indian and Americans... OMG... and people here in Pakistan (I will say fanatics) liking his words.

I will better say people should like to what Bopanna and Qureshi duo did.....

If Zaid Hamids has no sense in talks, people in PDF must have more sense in what they should like or comment constructively.

My Pakistani friends, just one thing... if any guest here(supposedly a foreigner) sees this video, he will get a very bad taste of Pakistan and Islam both.... People like Zaid Hamid can only destroy young minds.

You should be... You have no idea how dangerous Pakistan has become for India over the past few years... in although you may laugh it off... one of the person's who has done a lot of damage to India is this very person Zaid Hamid...

yes he has done lots of damage.........many people died laughing

Koi pagalkhana ha kya Pakistan me... bhejo Zahil Hamid ko waha pe yar !! :)

This guy is Sick... I mean he talks about slaughtering and butchering Indian and Americans... OMG... and people here in Pakistan (I will say fanatics) liking his words.

I will better say people should like to what Bopanna and Qureshi duo did.....

If Zaid Hamids has no sense in talks, people in PDF must have more sense in what they should like or comment constructively.

My Pakistani friends, just one thing... if any guest here(supposedly a foreigner) sees this video, he will get a very bad taste of Pakistan and Islam both.... People like Zaid Hamid can only destroy young minds.

yes he has done lots of damage.........many people died laughing

Zaid Hamid > Lion of Pakistan.

He has the will and heart what we need but Zardari and Kayani do not. We need leader like him. He can develop Pakistan and destroy american and indian zionist attacks against Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom