What's new

Zaid Hamid Warned Indians and Americans.(New One)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I could not stop laughing for five minutes! :lol: These joker returned after long time. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I still respect him for his presentations on Economic Terrorism and the Caliphate... I m quite disappointed in the people he is surrounding himself with AND his opposition to other Muslim groups who are working for the goal of Caliphate...

When one sees that it seems like he is not sincere in what he is saying... All his talk about the Army and Courts taking over as an interim government is nonsense also and he should be ashamed of himself for saying such things...

Just another excuse for butchering all opposition in the name of Islam...

warning by zaid hamid should be taken seriously,when he looses his hot steam it is dangerous to inhale

what a joker, main cause of the delusions that many suffer from here. Dude get up and smell the coffee, USA has just embarrassed your country in front of the whole world, your barking will only make the situation look more pathetic. As Sherry Rahman said, all other counties in the world actually do what they say, Pakistan on the other hand just talks too much and does very little.

i dont know why indians are commenting on this video....you hate this man, leave him alone why giving explanation and letting us know how dumb and funny he is . he can only give speeches on youtube , nobody allow him to do a Tv show . but i am wondering if his words hit you so hard what ll happen if a person like him becomes a spokes person of Pakistan . .

all Indians will die laughing and you will win the war lol

i dont know why indians are commenting on this video....you hate this man, leave him alone why giving explanation and letting us know how dumb and funny he is . he can only give speeches on youtube , nobody allow him to do a Tv show . but i am wondering if his words hit you so hard what ll happen if a person like him becomes a spokes person of Pakistan . .

Then we would say god bless Pakistan!!! And also yes we would die of laughter and you guys would win a war finally!!

This is the time I really feel, "O God please teach me Hindi/Urdu in one day" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom