What's new

Zaid Hamid vs SAFMA court hearing 1

He still have widespread support for his hate-mongering and that's too mostly youths.

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3057.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

IMG_3048.JPG

He is a Pakistani nationalist. We should support all Pakistani nationalists :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

He still have widespread support for his hate-mongering and that's too mostly youths.

Anyone who is proud of being Pakistani supports him. Only those who hate being Pakistani and want to be indian hate him.

Caliphate also works for Pakistan :pakistan:

Anything that gives indians nightmares works for Pakistan :yahoo:

It is other way around. anything that incites more hatred towards India works for religious bigots in Pakistan :cheers: after all that is the only identify (hatred towards India) you have thus far..

are you really not concerned about who's funding him?

if the Pakistani deep state is funding him, all right. but what if he is funded by KSA or Iranian regime or even worse India or Israel or US.

He is a patriotic Pakistani and everything he says are the interests of Pakistan. He is probably supported by Pakistan Army which is even better and makes me a bigger supporter of him.

417241_383849618298479_187812074568902_1711553_2136679793_n.jpg

bilde1.jpg

He is a Pakistani nationalist. We should support all Pakistani nationalists :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Anyone who is proud of being Pakistani supports him. Only those who hate being Pakistani and want to be indian hate him.

please do not tell me that your identity stems from your hatred of us:)

u need to force only one generation..the next generations will not even question and will blindly follow...they will even defend u..just like the present generation pakistanis,..

Lets talk sense if we may. No one can force you to love some one.. you agree or disagree??? Its a fairy tale to imagine you could change people under pressure. If you could, no criminal would do crime after staying 8 years in the jail straight. Muslims and Hindus of India refused to accept British Rule and they were under tremendous pressure and life threats. They apparently surrendered and survived years after years and from generation to generation but they never converted into British Lovers. Infact the following generation only came out more patriotic to India and more British rule hating.. what was pressure and life threats able to change in them? Now religion is inside your heart, mind and soul.. how can you even think it was changeable under pressure????

If my family is threatened tomorrow and the choice is given to be a muslim or save my family,..i will of course choose to save my family..and if that means leaving my religion..then so be it...and thats exactly what is happening in Pakistan...

This is height of living in fantacy world. If you cherry pick and mention few cases which are reported in the news then I would say "People in India kill their children (daughters in particular) soon after they are born" and I would say it for whole India. Would that be justified??

There are number of reports where it is mentioned that incase a hindu goes to a gov office for some help he needs, he is bluntly told that it will be easily done if he was muslim...this type of black mail will definitely force some one to choose islam..Just like when muslim empires ruled over India, hindus were forced to pay jizya..and so many poor hindus had converted so as to not die of hunger.

Jizya is Islamic.. people who live under Islamic Law (the Sharia) and are not Muslims have to pay a certain tax BUT this is not at the cost of their living. AND a correction --- No one converted to Islam fearing poverty. Recall how Hazrat Umar (R) the first Islamic Caliph of the Islamic Empire had fixed stipends for the poor and their children used to get this support the moment they were born. There was no discrimination in who was getting this stipend.. neither any non-Muslim had a second class citizen status. Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH has given verdict in the favour of a non-Muslim going against Muslim. Even Hazrat Ali lost his case against a non-Muslim who had stolen something that belonged to him. There are numerous and I repeat, numerous examples which prove how safe, secure and respected non-Muslims were and they were allowed to practice their religions freely. This is the time I cherish and this is the time I want to come again.

If it does, I wish you follow some.

Or the other way around.. you following the laws of freedom.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

What is the purpose of this lecture? Who are you trying to fool? majority of the conversions in sub-continent were forced conversions and were held at sword. What you are telling is nothing but BS. Faith or no-faith, when non-muslims are treated as second citizens, and live with every day fear among hatred filled majority bigots, only choice they will have is to accept forced conversions or forcefully convert themselves to the so-called pure religion..

You have more anger in your words than sensibility and logic. Cool down and try to read this post. http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ourt-hearing-1-a-post2646837.html#post2646837

Back
Top Bottom