What's new

Zaid Hamid vs SAFMA court hearing 1

Charity Begins at home, I will request you to bring total sharia in Pakistan. We will follow you if sharia goes well. :)

Muslims are growing in non Muslim state (india, UK,USA, Europe) while Non Muslims are diminishing in Muslim states. It explain how safe non Muslims are in Islamic state.

Indian secularism is really good. Infact Indian culture itself id secular..

Sure.. I support Sharia Laws in Pakistan and elsewhere in the world.

While Non Muslims are diminishing in Muslim states? Aha? Like? you mean forced conversions? Can you forcefully make an Indian a Chinese? I hope your answer is NO! Faith are inside heart which you don't need to reveal. Here review yourself for a moment..how can you forcefully accept something which is inside your heart, in your faith because something thought you should??? Its just like imagening a somebody could make you love someother women as your mother. Laughable and hilarious argument!

While Non Muslims are diminishing in Muslim states? Aha? Like? you mean forced conversions? Can you forcefully make an Indian a Chinese? I hope your answer is NO! Faith are inside heart which you don't need to reveal. Here review yourself for a moment..how can you forcefully accept something which is inside your heart, in your faith because something thought you should??? Its just like imagening a somebody could make you love someother women as your mother. Laughable and hilarious argument!

u need to force only one generation..the next generations will not even question and will blindly follow...they will even defend u..just like the present generation pakistanis,..

If my family is threatened tomorrow and the choice is given to be a muslim or save my family,..i will of course choose to save my family..and if that means leaving my religion..then so be it...and thats exactly what is happening in Pakistan...

And this is not only by carefully orchestrated by Mullah led organisations but also by many gov departments..

There are number of reports where it is mentioned that incase a hindu goes to a gov office for some help he needs, he is bluntly told that it will be easily done if he was muslim...this type of black mail will definitely force some one to choose islam..Just like when muslim empires ruled over India, hindus were forced to pay jizya..and so many poor hindus had converted so as to not die of hunger.

Zaid Hamid is good for India.

Ditto here.

i have seriously started to wonder who he actually works for.....such bundles of joy cannot be a god send.

India has never been lucky...

On topic:-

Inshallah!!!! Alahu akbar!!! Zaid hamid is the biggest patriot Pakistan could ever have..
IF any Pakistani doesn't heed his advice ..hes Kufur and Trator and Should be removed from pakistan..
:guns::guns::taz:

What is the purpose of this lecture? Who are you trying to fool? majority of the conversions in sub-continent were forced conversions and were held at sword. What you are telling is nothing but BS. Faith or no-faith, when non-muslims are treated as second citizens, and live with every day fear among hatred filled majority bigots, only choice they will have is to accept forced conversions or forcefully convert themselves to the so-called pure religion..

Zaid Hamid vs SAFMA court hearing 1 - YouTube
Allahu Akbar! Our tigers roared and shook the power corridors in Delhi. The entire sessions court was out to witness the jalal and jamal of fuqara of Rasul Allah (sm), MashAllah. First hearing has been done. Next date is 21st March InshAllah. SAFMA should hear the battle cries loud and clear. We will fight you with all the power we have, on media and in court. Pakistan is an Imanat of Rasul Allah (sm). We will defend it against your *****.

Pictures and videos of this epic battle will be uploaded soon InshAllah. Barak Allah to all of you who were there physically and to those who were with us in dua and prayers and love. Today, it was proven beyond doubt that Pakistan's youth would accept death but not a compromise on the honor and dignity of Pak Sarzameen and Ummat e Raaul (sm). Mubarak once again ! The battle has begun...

yes he did shake the power corridors of Delhi. they are still laughing.:lol:

Zaid Hamid vs SAFMA court hearing 1 - YouTube
Allahu Akbar! Our tigers roared and shook the power corridors in Delhi. The entire sessions court was out to witness the jalal and jamal of fuqara of Rasul Allah (sm), MashAllah. First hearing has been done. Next date is 21st March InshAllah. SAFMA should hear the battle cries loud and clear. We will fight you with all the power we have, on media and in court. Pakistan is an Imanat of Rasul Allah (sm). We will defend it against your *****.

Pictures and videos of this epic battle will be uploaded soon InshAllah. Barak Allah to all of you who were there physically and to those who were with us in dua and prayers and love. Today, it was proven beyond doubt that Pakistan's youth would accept death but not a compromise on the honor and dignity of Pak Sarzameen and Ummat e Raaul (sm). Mubarak once again ! The battle has begun...

:rofl::rofl:

he is the best stand up comedian .. ever.. period.:thinktank:

Pictures from the court:
IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_3026.JPG

IMG_3027.JPG

IMG_3030.JPG

IMG_3024.JPG

IMG_3033.JPG

IMG_3029.JPG

IMG_3036.JPG

Latest posts