What's new

Zaid Hamid Talks about Bangladesh!!!!!!!!!

the partetion of sub-continent was not only on the basis of religion there were also christan in india, the sikhs the buddist so the problem is not so simple before muslims rise in sub-continent hindus were the only ruling class in sub-continent but when muslim came to this land it was not only occupied but the muslim emporer also won the hearts of the people living in that part. now whenbritish came to india it started threating muslims like slaves they changed the persian language they brought in arms to india before them india was having a big chung in the internation al trade and it was not only done by hindus but was dine every religion personnal so they the people should think after dividing the india british government itself left some of the issues between pakistan and india on which we will quarrel each other but now whose having profit from this after leaving india they have been selling arms to us showing that we both are enemies but we on both sidde should take care of those people and try solve all the problems issue, i am not saying because we are small when europe having germany, france, england and italy were enemies at one time friends now in sub-continent has the highest poverty persons, health care is not up to date for every one education is also a problem no income to be in pocket so the criminal act rises in eveery part of state we should re think on it

No one really care because aren't part of it so take a hike to wasteland.....:wave:

'A total Ignorant" is the word that I can find to label you....Clueless Moran you are?

Who the **** are you tell me what to do or not to do? last time I checked, we Muslim don't even give a **** about anything related Hinduism yet you Hindus obsessed about Islam and Islamic life style. Pathetic I tell you....

I am amazed that the word Moron is pronounced by all and sundry as Moran in B'desh...This I have noticed on this forum..Is this how the media spells and pronounces this word?

May I know your fascination toward Mummat-e-Muslimah or you having any doubt about the existence of Muslim brotherhood?

You are absolutely correct and I am proud of my extra linguistic skill Mash'allah.........:tup:

Your Pakistani brothers (seniors on this forum) believe so ...that the Ummah does not exist?

What are you saying? No one cares for you man ....

Of course Al-Zakir doesn't have a response to my post. It seems rational arguments are not his cup of tea.

I am amazed that the word Moron is pronounced by all and sundry as Moran in B'desh...This I have noticed on this forum..Is this how the media spells and pronounces this word?

Thanks for the correction and lets not bring whole B'desh into my failure........:D

Your Pakistani brothers (seniors on this forum) believe so ...that the Ummah does not exist?

If some one being a Muslim doesn't believe in Ummah than he directly avoiding the teaching of Nabi karim(SAW) regardless his national identity. I am not worry about those who left us rather wish to be crowed of the follower. :agree:

What are you saying? No one cares for you man ....

Perhaps than again who asking your opinion..... :wave: :smokin:

I can understand your frustration and anger thus my mission is successful. :cool:

Last edited:
Of course Al-Zakir doesn't have a response to my post. It seems rational arguments are not his cup of tea.

You are aware of my opinion and I am sure you have read my posts. I have share my views many time about the dead issue and not interested to be bait in Indian propaganda like some of my iman less country men. My purpose of participating in this forum is beyond your comprehension. :coffee:

Wasn't this the same dude who called Kasab............. Amar singh.....

What makes you think that that his word carries any weight..... with the anyone.
i say ..he ( zaid hamid) is also not a muslim.....Bal thakrey in disguise may be. just wonder how much coverage these guys get in both side of border and poison the mind of youngs ( saw him in a video where he was lecturing in front of some students and claiming they were the only flag bearer of Islam.)

Back
Top Bottom