What's new

Zaid Hamid speech related to Pakistan

1240182_535932986477511_12340790_n.jpg

Damn we are doomed, he is not going to take any prisoners even, gonna finish us all Baniyas :cry:

So I have a question, if this hadith doesn't turn out to be true, Ghazwa Hind that is, would that mean all Hadiths are nothing by lies?:undecided:

Damn we are doomed, he is not going to take any prisoners even, gonna finish us all Baniyas :cry:

So I have a question, if this hadith doesn't turn out to be true, Ghazwa Hind that is, would that mean all Hadiths are nothing by lies?:undecided:

the good thing about gazwa thing is, you have infinite time ..so it can never be incorrect... for example one can say mughals did it....

the good thing about gazwa thing is, you have infinite time ..so it can never be incorrect... for example one can say mughals did it....

lmao oh I see, clever move. So no time frame for Ghazwa Hind, @Zarvan shed some light plox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan's gabru naujawan Zaid Hamid will conquer India. Zarvan will be brigadier in his gazwa-e-hind army.

:lol:

Unfortunately all prediction hadiths have been coming true one after the other, the gazwa hadith probably won't occur in any of our lifetimes though because a lot has to happen before that.

No mughals did not because something has to happen afterwards.

We have something called Gazwa E Pakistan which seems to be more successful and achieveable atm. If one is to believe than we have practically started to put everything in motion already - right upto Radio Pakistan playing bollywood numbers.

Back
Top Bottom