What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

So the Saudis are sending out a firm message to the Ummah " no criticism of Saudi".

Hyperion, while I can see why you are so angry at Saudi, unfortunately Pakistan cannot afford an all out fight with Saudi ( which is what will happen if you touch a hair on a Saudi head ) while so many Pakistanis are in the Gulf earning a living and sending remittances home.

Pak should have arrested this joker yourself and tried him long ago in your own courts and punished him with your own laws. As usual the leadership took a short sighted view for minor advantage.

It's the same for both and it depends on person. I never found any derogatory behaviour to myself by any Arab. If at all they were more friendly. I even happen to meet random Saudis in third country and they were polite and warm. Full of respect. So my personal experience says they are good people. If I tell you their comments about Indians, you will be hurt. Deeply.
well good for you but please give me answer to few questions

1.can pakistanies build there own mosques in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia ?

2.can pakistanies marry an arab girl in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia ?

3.can pakistanies set up there won buisnesses in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia withowt a "kafeel"

4.can pakistanies open an account in mashrik a ghusta and specially saudi arabia withowt any kafeel ?

5.can pakistanies buy there own properties in mashrik e ghusta withowt the authorisation of there "kaheel" in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia ?

6.what does the terms like "yalla rafique and hazza miskin" means which arab people use for there pakistani brothers in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia ?

thank you im waiting for a short percise and honest answer ..... SIR

I personally think the guy is a tool, however, this whole episode can be used as a great propaganda-campaign, if used properly...... just one mainstream channel has to pick it up and saudi-love will disappear into thin air............

There are plenty brainwashed zaid hamids in pdf.

There are plenty brainwashed zaid hamids in pdf.

He is used to do it on tv, well hamid gul might be the next heir to the throne then.

I believe if RAW really wants to hurt pakistan, then it should covertly (secret santa gifts) fund groups like jamaat - e- islami and people like hamid gul and promote them. India will be able to prevent attacks from the like minded, but they will hurt pakistan much more in the long run.
:D

I personally think the guy is a tool, however, this whole episode can be used as a great propaganda-campaign, if used properly...... just one mainstream channel has to pick it up and saudi-love will disappear into thin air............

No, the love is not going anywhere. Circular debts will come to bite Pakistan in its *** in the next 6 month and there will be another crisis for which hands will be stretched out towards Saudis again. Everyone will froth at their mouths collectively for a week or so and then it will be routine stuff.

Reason why they state he was arrested.

There were other reasons too...the Saudis killing thousands of haubara bustard in Balochistan every year, at least 8 Pakistanis have been beheaded this year alone in Saudi, the whole yemeni war of words..All those could have been upgraded as propaganda against Saudi.

He is used to do it on tv, well hamid gul might be the next heir to the throne then.

I believe if RAW really wants to hurt pakistan, then it should covertly (secret santa gifts) fund groups like jamaat - e- islami and people like hamid gul and promote them. India will be able to prevent attacks from the like minded, but they will hurt pakistan much more in the long run.
:D

RAW doesn't have to do nothing...the psyche which is in place has created millions of zahid hamids already.

There were other reasons too...the Saudis killing thousands of haubara bustard in Balochistan every year, at least 8 Pakistanis have been beheaded this year alone in Saudi, the whole yemeni war of words..All those could have been upgraded as propaganda against Saudi.

RAW doesn't have to do nothing...the psyche which is in place has created millions of zahid hamids already.

10 Pakistanis so far this year and they have increased the rate of execution of Pakistanis.

Their country, their laws. Going by past experience, that will be the line taken by the Pakistani establishment. There is already a parallel in how Pakistan responds to incidents in China against Uighurs. They can't really speak against their sponsors. I am sorry for the people of Pakistan, who have to live under such a regime.

Meanwhile, in a perfect example of two faced duplicity, Pakistani Government professes concern for Indian Muslims.

no propoganda or awareness campaighn of this type can work until green signal from "the establishment" and onli when they show love or anger on a pratikular subject it becomes "behes ka mauzoo" on pakistani media

baki zaid hamid is just a over hyped moscot of the current thinking of pakistani nation specially its "educated"youth

Although I hate this Delusional fool but I believe in complete freedom of speech, even though his speech maybe grotesque I still think he shouldn't be punished by Saudis for just speaking
zaid.png

well good for you but please give me answer to few questions

1.can pakistanies build there own mosques in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia ?

2.can pakistanies marry an arab girl in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia ?

3.can pakistanies set up there won buisnesses in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia withowt a "kafeel"

4.can pakistanies open an account in mashrik a ghusta and specially saudi arabia withowt any kafeel ?

5.can pakistanies buy there own properties in mashrik e ghusta withowt the authorisation of there "kaheel" in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia ?

6.what does the terms like "yalla rafique and hazza miskin" means which arab people use for there pakistani brothers in mashrik e ghusta and specially saudi arabia ?

thank you im waiting for a short percise and honest answer ..... SIR

Short answer is no, except for marrying. I know two Pakistanis married to Arab girls though process is cumbersome. But thing is this law is not Pakistan specific, it is for everyone. For you and me it is the same. Now I might not like the law of a country but if I choose to travel to that country, I have to submit to its Law. That's a precondition. And law of a country is decided by its people. You don't like it, don't go there. Now you wouldn't like Saudis drawing up Indian constitution would you? Then why try to change their laws? And please replace Pakistani in your questions with 'other nationality or non Arab etc'

Short answer is no, except for marrying. I know two Pakistanis married to Arab girls though process is cumbersome. But thing is this law is not Pakistan specific, it is for everyone. For you and me it is the same. Now I might not like the law of a country but if I choose to travel to that country, I have to submit to its Law. That's a precondition. And law of a country is decided by its people. You don't like it, don't go there. Now you wouldn't like Saudis drawing up Indian constitution would you? Then why try to change their laws? And please replace Pakistani in your questions with 'other nationality or non Arab etc'
he he he he ok sirji aap kehte ho to aapki baat bhi maan lete hain ... ab khush :cheers:

Although I hate this Delusional fool but I believe in complete freedom of speech, even though his speech maybe grotesque I still think he shouldn't be punished by Saudis for just speaking
View attachment 232490
problem/concern of saudies with zaid hamid was not "what he spoke" but "how dare he spoke" ;)

Back
Top Bottom