What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

I do not agree with what Zaid Hamid says, but hey this is freedom of expression. If all those foreign NGO funded mor0ns or likes of Altaf can bark against Pakistan all the time and are still tolerated, why can't we tolerate him as well?

The govt must take up this issue with Saudis. He is a Pakistani citizen.

The Saudis have a free ride in our country, that must change as well.

If Saudi do sentence him to 1200 lashes, that will have a very negative impact on whatever goodwill Saudi has left with the public of Pakistan.

I do not agree with what Zaid Hamid says, but hey this is freedom of expression. If all those foreign NGO funded mor0ns or likes of Altaf can bark against Pakistan all the time and are still tolerated, why can't we tolerate him as well?

The govt must take up this issue with Saudis. He is a Pakistani citizen.

The Saudis have a free ride in our country, that must change as well.

If Saudi do sentence him to 1200 lashes, that will have a very negative impact on whatever goodwill Saudi has left with the public of Pakistan.
altaf is in uk, zaid in saudi..

People do have the resolve to do so...... let me see if there is a specific law under which we can screw a foreign citizen on suspicion charges..... love criminal law....

Yeah lets find some of those Saudi Mullahs and put them in Jail as well with 1200 lashes each. They are spreading extremism in our society.

Saudi must understand, other countries also have their laws.

This will be a disastrous move on the Saudis part if they sentence ZH to 1200 lashes.

Good for us...... if they carry out the punishment, we'll have a precedence.... maybe you don't understand the law, however, I do...... let them do it and see the long term consequences..... just one caveat, he must not have committed a crime while in Saudi....... if not, then see the fun that is about to unfold! :D

This will be a disastrous move on the Saudis part if they sentence ZH to 1200 lashes.

CIUrV52VAAACn8x.jpg

That Indians enjoy no special status and that is a simple fact.
well even if i agree with you sir question still remains is how does that helps pakistani cause or respect of pakistanies that they get in mashrik e ghusta ?

If Pakistani's have any brains (@Zarvan & Co), they'll cut Ummah's umbilical cord and be viciously anti Arab..... if this doesn't wake them up, then only a bullet in their forehead can bring them eternal peace! :D

If Pakistanis have any pride then they will get one of their true patriots out of this hole.

But what did he do to deserve this ?
Bashing KSA's extremist policies in spreading terrorism in other Muslim countries. Quite recently, he bashed the founder of KSA along with their clerics regarding their thoughts about the green dome of Masjid e Nabawi and some graves and shrines of historic and religious importance. That is the reason I guess.

well even if i agree with you sir question still remains is how does that helps pakistani cause or respect of pakistanies that they get in mashrik e ghusta ?

It's the same for both and it depends on person. I never found any derogatory behaviour to myself by any Arab. If at all they were more friendly. I even happen to meet random Saudis in third country and they were polite and warm. Full of respect. So my personal experience says they are good people. If I tell you their comments about Indians, you will be hurt. Deeply.

Back
Top Bottom