What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

People do have the resolve to do so...... let me see if there is a specific law under which we can screw a foreign citizen on suspicion charges..... love criminal law....

no sir your nation dosent have the resolve niether the power or even the intetion of doing anything against any arab saudi born citizen

If it's true..... I say excellent...... let him eat 1200 lashes....... then I'll have a blank cheque to skewer a dozen arabs..... and this will fuel further Saudi bashing...... these bastards have no idea how hateful and vengful creatures we are..... it short it will be open season on anyone who even looks remotely Arab.

I DARE SAUDIS TO DO IT. We will get even in one day!

fake news may be.

Buy a dildo and use it, perhaps you're missing one of your Saudi masters...... patriot my arse, saudi slave!

Angering the Saudis was a big mistake by Pakistan.

If it's true..... I say excellent...... let him eat 1200 lashes....... then I'll have a blank cheque to skewer a dozen arabs..... and this will fuel further Saudi bashing...... these bastards have no idea how hateful and vengful creatures we are..... it short it will be open season on anyone who even looks remotely Arab.

Buy a dildo and use it, perhaps you're missing one of your Saudi masters...... patriot my arse, saudi slave!
:lol: you sound like horus... we will do this and that..

People do have the resolve to do so...... let me see if there is a specific law under which we can screw a foreign citizen on suspicion charges..... love criminal law....
there might be laws im sure but then again who has the gutts to do so in land of the pure where to show pakistans love & loyalty towards saudi arabia they changed every persian influence words to saudi words like

khuda hafiz became allah hafiz

sehri became shahoor

ramzaan mubarak became ramadan kareem

or for some "more arabs than arabs themselfs pakistanies" pakistan became al bakistan as there is no P wiird in arabian

and you sir dream of paying saudies in the same coin :hitwall:

Saudis help us immensely in the past. We are brothers by religion. You dont betray brothers.

Well, you should know me.... I do the things I say....... I say let them screw him....... I'll start a hate campaign that will have 100 folds the affects, just because ZH got creamed! :D

He shall be our martyr! :p:

:lol: you sound like horus... we will do this and that..

Well, you should know me.... I do the things I say....... I say let them screw him....... I'll start a hate campaign that will have 100 folds the affects, just because ZH got creamed! :D

He shall be our martyr! :p:
hold your horses .. nobody knows whether its true and even if it is true, I doubt they will carry out the sentence, it might be just to scare him, so that he does not talk sh*t of saudis.

Mate, if he comes back alive he's an asset and as a dead man, he's pure gold!

hold your horses .. nobody knows whether its true and even if it is true, I doubt they will carry out the sentence, it might be just to scare him, so that he does not talk sh*t of saudis.

You sure that he wasn't involved in any activity there in Saudi Arabia? If not, then this is outrageous, however, no problem...... we can catch a random saudi and do him as well, and mind you, much better than them!

I hope so !

Back
Top Bottom