What's new

Zaid Hamid preparing to teach indians a lesson of life time !!

Karate Originated in India !! We have the right to do whareva we want with our martial arts :)

I really shouldn't dignify your post with a response but.............

Laughter.jpg

LoL @ bhartis comparing real Karate with Fake bollywood acting. Do you guys really think those movies are real, no wonder they are overated.

btw...if u get over ur nonsense...johnny lever was one of the greatest comedians in indian cinema...

now read the post on which u replied

now feel stupid and rofl... :D :D :D

he likes the color red as it matches his face and ar$e . (the red faced baboon):rofl:

i think just like Rajanikant is champ of action,this Zaid Hamid may even challenge the popularity of santa-banta and become undisputed leader of comedy. :lol:

He is a born actor, I doubt if he has ever fired a single bullet in his life and I don't believe that he fought in Afghan.

who the facking arsehole he is...may be he needs to teach a lesson to his mother as why didnt she abort him!!

i am not knowing, till now who the he'll was stopping him to teach us. aao kashmir le lo aur haan dare ho tabhi lene ke liye try karna. bewaja masoom indians aur pakistaniyo ko beech me na lana.

Back
Top Bottom