What's new

Zaid Hamid preparing to teach indians a lesson of life time !!

Yaar. Its really dangerous for India & Indian like us.
Ye langoor fight karega tou hum kick punches se nahi magar iss ke "beech ke waale" movements dekh ke hans hans ke marr jaayengey :rofl:

On a lighter note:

30 years into the future.......

Teacher: ZH will teach Indians a lesson!
Student: Teacher, how?
Teacher: He is applying for an Indian nationality!

:D :D :D

Good Option indeed !!

On Lighter Note :
Gay looking Clown like him Have great future in india. He just need to shave off his beard , wear red saree blouse & dance in shaadi baraats, holi-diwali seasons. I am sure he will earn more than what he is earning with his freaking TV Shows & youtube vids. :cheesy:

Zaid Hamid is a very Smart,talented Person from Pakistan !! I Have heard that he has a very unique Talent that makes him very special,He farts through his ear's,Eats through his rear Hole.Very special talent that he has gained after 20 year's of Practice.

He is reportedly said to be Working on a Fart bomb that he will unleash once he reaches Red fort.

I really shouldn't dignify your post with a response but.............

Laughter.jpg

No Surprises for such responses, We know Your History Knowledge & General Knowledge levels

Martial Arts are for defence & Yoga is for health ...both Originated in Indian Subcontinent.

Check Out this one :-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma

His twaddle is hilarious in the extreme! Like when he insisted that a 'ghost' army riding on horseback, brandishing shining swords, drove the Indian Army to defeat in the 1965 war!! Pakistani want Delusions and he selling, so you can get high.

btw...if u get over ur nonsense...johnny lever was one of the greatest comedians in indian cinema...

now read the post on which u replied

now feel stupid and rofl... :D :D :D

The post I replied to didn't specify why the comparison was made with Johnny lever but if you had a memory more then a
goldfish, you would see that Sunny deol was also mentioned. But I guess your inferior comprension skills made you miss that part.

Read it again and feel stupid rofl :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom