What's new

Zaid Hamid preparing to teach indians a lesson of life time !!

Old video..

Send him to Asian Games if he is good enuff.

no dough ZH is an idiot but u need to stop being such a low life attention seeker. I thought the video was going to be one of his lecture but all it turned out to be is his physical activity. WTH

you listen to him?

We all Indians should thank Leader for making a wonderful day for us Indians by posting video of this clown.

Leader tum jiyo hazaro saal.

Great man, this was a year before he went Afghanistan in 1986.
Indians are jealous of his charming good looks and his accent, he must've really pulled 9 or 10's in his days.

karate is islamic??

We have Johny lever in this side, and Pakistan has this guy :cheesy:

i ll kill u right now if u compare johnny lever to this guy....johnny lever is a legend...and this guy...ahem...never mind

sorry for degratory language...i do understand ur sarcasm...but dint like it...really sorry

karate is islamic??

i ll kill u right now if u compare johnny lever to this guy....johnny lever is a legend...and this guy...ahem...never mind

sorry for degratory language...i do understand ur sarcasm...but dint like it...really sorry

LoL @ bhartis comparing real Karate with Fake bollywood acting. Do you guys really think those movies are real, no wonder they are overated.

LoL @ bhartis comparing real Karate with Fake bollywood acting. Do you guys really think those movies are real, no wonder they are overated.

Karate Originated in India !! We have the right to do whareva we want with our martial arts :)

Great man, this was a year before he went Afghanistan in 1986.
Indians are jealous of his charming good looks and his accent, he must've really pulled 9 or 10's in his days.

I am jealous, we don't have clown like him in India.

Back
Top Bottom