What's new

zaid hamid on General Asim, CIA, Imran, Election

isko baap bana lo tum pajeet :lol:
All Pakistani Muslims are same to me.

That being said. What he said makes total sense. I don't see any rebuttals from your side. Only personal attacks.

detailed analysis of CIA strategy
Scheme III mey behat kar daddy to Thuraya per phone kharka kharka kar thaka nahi hain ye abhi. Also, notice how the posts are being shared by Indians...

Meanwhile in India:
Fv_ddUwWcAIm5CZ

There is a corollary to Healy's law, variously expressed as “when your opponent is in a hole and digging, for god's sake don't stop him” or alternatelywhy would you want to take away his shovel?

ZZH sb should be mindful of the above quote!

@SecularNationalist

Yahoud CAMP speaking in favor of Imran Khan?

How?

He was beaten by Pti protestors recently on 9th May when he tried to lecture them apparently :lol:

Yahoud CAMP speaking in favor of Imran Khan?
"yahood" of RAND Corp from florida also offering/providing free n secure communications to the revolutionaries in Pakistan

likes of Lindsay Graham and zalme khalilzad were besides themselves with grief and anger upon hearing of the arrest of imam e ahzam.

"yahood" of RAND Corp from florida also offering/providing free n secure communications to the revolutionaries in Pakistan

likes of Lindsay Graham and zalme khalilzad were besides themselves with grief and anger upon hearing of the arrest of imam e ahzam.
@iamnobody can you please stop giving me love reactions? I have enuf problems with PDF momineen without you providing them with more fuel

Back
Top Bottom