zaid hamid on General Asim, CIA, Imran, Election

Watched the whole video.

Unfortunately what he said makes total sense

Last edited:
When is dead line for ghazwa hind?
images (2) (5).jpeg

Last edited:
he also said in 5 years pakistanis will go to moon watched that video as well

Most people in this forum are too grown to watch Cartoons. Thanks but I would rather listen to someone who's likely to be right.

Contrary to the popular belief here, the Establishment is close to China. This had been the case for a long time.

Contrary to the popular belief here, the Establishment is close to China. This had been the case for a long time.

Contrary to popular belief, the so called establishment is not a monolith nor a singular entity.

Pakistan does not face the question of USA or China. Those who do shall live with the consequences, Europe and India namely.

Contrary to popular belief, the so called establishment is not a monolith nor a singular entity.

Pakistan does not face the question of USA or China. Those who do shall live with the consequences, Europe and India namely.

You have a point.

Yes, the Establishment is not a one man show as some assume here. But bilateral relations with China are well-managed on the whole.

But economic benefits have missed the mark due to sheer volume of imports.

You have a point.

Yes, the Establishment is not a one man show as some assume here.

We truly believe in a consensus based approach to life as long as we are not conceding anything which we hold right to exercise our liberty.

Wow I find myself agreeing with you for a change

Back
Top Bottom