What's new

Zaid Hamid Message on 23 March 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
background music wasnt good. rest everything was great as usual.

can someone ask him to shut up ........... why we should compromise everytime ............ can someone ask him army has done biggest mistakes ....... no one can forgive him untill or unless they don't just rid over the ghulami of america and zionists

@secretservice can u give me link to any youtube channel where i could get regular updates with zaid hamid's videos and shows. ?
i enjoy watching his shows.

Ager ye Banda Apni sari speech mai Indian/Hindu's Ko beech mai naa lata to zyada behter hota.....:)

can someone ask him to shut up ........... why we should compromise everytime ............ can someone ask him army has done biggest mistakes ....... no one can forgive him untill or unless they don't just rid over the ghulami of america and zionists

Double standards... I had respect for this person... but the hypocrisy in dealing with zulm is there for everyone to see...

the interesting bit is that in his mind the only protest that can take place is Ghairao Jalao?? What happened to peaceful demonstrations and gatherings??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom