What's new

Zaid Hamid Message on 23 March 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do i always get a weird feeling of happiness whenever i hear him speak . It makes me feel good being an Indian . can somebody explain why ?

can someone ask him to shut up ........... why we should compromise everytime ............ can someone ask him army has done biggest mistakes ....... no one can forgive him untill or unless they don't just rid over the ghulami of america and zionists

about pak army :

Last edited by a moderator:
Many Indians here were the ones along with others saying the exact same thing for the last few weeks about revolution not being Pakistan's answer.....now Zaid Hamid himself has said the same thing as any sort of anarchy would destablise Pakistan, suddenly the Indians have changed their colours.........

He speaks in Pakistan's interest and as such respected and his views.........

It's not off topic. Have a look at this web site by his ex-wife.

Zaid Hamid Exposition

Secondly google for yourself "Zahid Hamid and Yusuf Kazzab", you will come up with tons of stuff from different sources all saying the same thing that he was a Yusuf Kazzab supporter. This video proves the same point too. Including the fact that this lunatic was once funded by the ISI. (Note: Not anymore)

Watch this kid!

Last edited by a moderator:
TILL 2 MINUTES IN THE VIDEO I WAS LIKE WOW THIS GUYS DIDNT MENTIONED INDIA AND EVIL HINDUS BUT AFTER 2 MINUTES BAM EVIL HINDUS AND EVIL INDIA CAME AND I WAS LIKE
not_this__again.jpg

Message by Zaid Hamid to the youth
Presentation Good(for the intended users).
Dialog delivery Good.
Background music terrible.

This guy needs separate website like this one, created in the honour of Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

Some of his memorable quotes

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

lol the delusional-ist is back to strike again with his mixture of religious nationalism & insecurity haaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom