What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay , you tel me what proof you wnat if you are brave enough

the Vedas object idolatry. Why do you guys worship idols then?

Hinduism is not a bookish religion. We are not mandated to follow anything or else we will burn in hell. Moreover vedas are just one set of books and not the start and end of HInduism.

BUt then you would not be knowing that...Correct ?

Please watch Zakir Naik Lectures..He has done many in India..and helped convert Hindus and sikhs to Islam![/QUOTE]

Prophet muhammed's letters to various rulers still exist today.In almost all of them there is plain invitation to convert to islam or else face war or accept imposition of jizya.Shameless i must say.
Shameless is your thoughts Sir Islam those were when wars were supposed to take place than they were offered three things you talk without knowing anything or any background that is shameful and pathetic

Qu'ran condemns forceful conversion.

any idiot trying to forcefully convert other isn't and shouldn't be considered muslim. Period.

Yet Zoroastrianism was wiped out of Persia by the Mohameddan warriors while your prophet was still alive.

You want to take your "idiot" comment back?

Frankly I'm comfortable with it.

Yet Zoroastrianism was wiped out of Persia by the Mohameddan warriors while your prophet was still alive.

You want to take your "idiot" comment back?

Frankly I'm comfortable with it.
HAHAHA this proves your ignorance first it was done in time of Caliphs secondly no one was forced to convert they converted with their free will Sir read history again no body was forced to convert

HAHAHA this proves your ignorance first it was done in time of Caliphs secondly no one was forced to convert they converted with their free will Sir read history again no body was forced to convert
just like america fires its drones due to pak's fere will

Hinduism is the way of life that evolves with the wisdom added to it by various sages and saints throughouts ages at the same time keeping some basics like theory of karma,which in essense is "you sow what you reap".It does not dogmatically arrest itself as a sole means towards enlightenment but accepts that there can be multiple means or religions by which a good man can attain salvation.
very tru, nicely put and explains the essence of the hindu dna which is liberal and free

Denial.

Cultural and religious brainwashing.

Collective guilt.

And a trace of pain at ancestral memories.

zakir nike is most funny man I have even seen....guy is saying that even you have done 'balatkar' you will be forgiven once you converted!!!!...what the hell???...and that punjabi guy is funny as well..he wants to convert just because 'ghar me kheer mithi nahi banti aur Id ki kheer mithi bahut mithi hoti hai'....aaree bhai chini jyada daal aapne aap kheer mithi ho jayegi!!!!...hard to believe though!!!...they have gone there for time paas I guess!!!

i can never take anthing seriuosly if they say , i am the only one in the right.. and goes further to say everyone else is wrong. its just not right,, you know!

Denial.

Cultural and religious brainwashing.

Collective guilt.

And a trace of pain at ancestral memories.
You people are feeling guilt things I have said are the biggest fact but a complete ignorant is denying them without even studying anything about Islam he is talking thrash and proving himself the biggest ignorant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom