What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
your fake god right?

did he also come in form of monkey and pig? :rofl: Was the Ahmadi King your god too?

The Vedas object Idolatry, but why do you do it?

yes god took the form of pig, monkey and many other forms. our god is powerful enough to do as he pleases. he does not need to send chamchas.
prfet ahmad is not a god. he is just a great man like profet mohammad.
vedas never say anything about idols, so you are obviuosly ignorant..
i need to type fast as i may be banned anytime

oooohhhh Sh!t...another thread on Zaid Hamid's Constipation F@@rt...people are getting obsessed with him...please leave the fool out of this forum...its only creating flame war..nothing else.. :disagree:

profet ahmad also said alah talked to him.. musailyman also in mohammads time, had alla talk to him, but mohammad killed him.
so i belive no one actually. we dont know if god revealed anything to any man..
BUT.. got came in person in hinduism, in the form of krishna , ram etc

That is historically inaccurate, musailima escaped to yemen and then he was punished by the first Caliph Abu Bakar R.A. for blasphemy.
And ghulam quadiani died in the toilet,:rofl: as cursed by god even ahmedis admit he died in the toilet, some prophet:rofl:

no one ran away, hindu does not bind anyone. even you are a hindu aprtally as go resides in you too
How many times i should say that india is not ruled by brahmins.. and very few times in its history brahmins ever even ruled it. its a myth. brahmins were superior in intellect , actually all indias are superior intelligence so thats why you feel that way , slightly inferior to us.
haha, last time i checked its you indians coming to pakistani websites and forums with your inferiority complex.

No pakistani even goes to Indian websites but you guys love coming here and comparing yourselves.

:lol:

Which religion is more forgiving then? Hinduism or Islam?

Islam where, once you convert, you are pure and free of past sins. People of all skin color and race can convert. :tup:

Hinduism is racist that's why they don't want people to convert.:tdown:
in hindus people dont commit any sins. then why does dawood , obl, etc called mslims?
hinduism is more forgiving.

That is historically inaccurate, musailima escaped to yemen and then he was punished by the first Caliph Abu Bakar R.A. for blasphemy.
And ghulam quadiani died in the toilet,:rofl: as cursed by god even ahmedis admit he died in the toilet, some prophet:rofl:
doesnt matter where you die, whether in bedroom or toilet.
so mohd's followers waned to cut competiotion an killed him. wah, if god can talk to one man, he is powerful enough to talk to another man too,

haha, last time i checked its you indians coming to pakistani websites and forums with your inferiority complex.

No pakistani even goes to Indian websites but you guys love coming here and comparing yourselves.

we can go where we want you cant , as simple as that.

in hindus people dont commit any sins. then why does dawood , obl, etc called mslims?
obl and dawood are not muslim.
They are mass murderer and idiots.

And islam is the most forgiving religion in the world. Why?

1. you can't force anyone into islam
2. if you committed bad deeds or sins, you can ask for forgiveness
3. you are innocent UNTIL proven guilty in all matters
4. new converts are considered as "pure newborn babies", all past sins are forgiven
5. if you comitted a bad sin like sex before marriage but keep it to yourself and vow to never do it again, allah can forgive you

In Hinduism,
you guys don't even follow the Vedas properly.
Zakir Naik has converted many Hindus to Islam Masha"allah! in India..

what is fake god.. god made in china?
yes im going to keep saying fake god until you answer my question - which you have no answer for anyways

the Vedas object idolatry. Why do you guys worship idols then?

Please watch Zakir Naik Lectures..He has done many in India..and helped convert Hindus and sikhs to Islam!

so????if mod wants..every single member except pakistanis will leave this forum.we do not come here with your permission..post reported.

obl and dawood are not muslim.
They are mass murderer and idiots.

And islam is the most forgiving religion in the world. Why?

1. you can't force anyone into islam
2. if you committed bad deeds or sins, you can ask for forgiveness
3. you are innocent UNTIL proven guilty in all matters
4. new converts are considered as "pure newborn babies", all past sins are forgiven
5. if you comitted a bad sin like sex before marriage but keep it to yourself and vow to never do it again, allah can forgive you

In Hinduism,
you guys don't even follow the Vedas properly.
Zakir Naik has converted many Hindus to Islam Masha"allah! in India..
1. Rinkle, asha , lata
2. thats not a good thing. you can keep committing sins and keep asking forgivenes like dawood , obl and most of you guys
3. salman taseer
4. hahah.. thats why all crooks are mslim
5. i dont need anyone to forgive me for i can take responsibility for my actions and face the consequences, we are brave and not coward

vedas never ask to be followed. its not an insecure book

so mohd's followers waned to cut competiotion an killed him. wah, if god can talk to one man, he is powerful enough to talk to another man too,

we can go where we want you cant , as simple as that.

Hindu people commit the biggest sin - idolatry.:lol:

yes im going to keep saying fake god until you answer my question - which you have no answer for anyways

the Vedas object idolatry. Why do you guys worship idols then?

Please watch Zakir Naik Lectures..He has done many in India..and helped convert Hindus and sikhs to Islam!
what is your question. if my god is fake so is yours.
you need oto tell me where does vedas object to idolatory, it does not even talk about it. this concept of idolatory came about only in barbaric lands of arabia

Hindu people commit the biggest sin - idolatry.:lol:
its not a sin in hinduism.

1. Rinkle, asha , lata
2. thats not a good thing. you can keep committing sins and keep asking forgivenes like dawood , obl and most of you guys
3. salman taseer
4. hahah.. thats why all crooks are mslim
5. i dont need anyone to forgive me for i can take responsibility for my actions and face the consequences, we are brave and not coward

vedas never ask to be followed. its not an insecure book

1. Tim, Bob, Joe - your point?
2. major sins are not forgiven and are punishable obviously. OBL and dawood will be punished rightfully.
3. The person who killed Salman taseer was convicted in court. Justice was granted.
4. And all Hindus are cow worshippers right.
5. okay have fun facing responsibility in the hellfire!

Repent before its too late my brother.

what is your question. if my god is fake so is yours.
you need oto tell me where does vedas object to idolatory, it does not even talk about it. this concept of idolatory came about only in barbaric lands of arabia

its not a sin in hinduism.
hahahaa

you don't even read your own religious books and are following Hinduism funny guy

Consider the following verse from the Gita:

"Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures."
[Bhagavad Gita 7:20]

The Gita states that people who are materialistic worship demigods i.e. ‘gods’ besides the True God.

"Na tasya Pratima asti"
"There is no image of Him."
[Yajurveda 32:3]

"Ma cid anyad vi sansata sakhayo ma rishanyata"
"O friends, do not worship anybody but Him, the Divine One. Praise Him alone."
[Rigveda 8:1:1]10

Hinduism is a messed up form of Islam. Just like all other religions.

Follow the true path to Heaven my brother!

Sure it does, if some1 claims to be a prophet of God, then God will dignify and honor him. Not give him such a shameful and shitty exit:rofl::rofl: man i laughed so hard when i first learned this fact that this faggot false prophet ghulam actually died in the toilet:rofl: and ahmedis can't deny this fact:rofl:
If u lie in the name of God then God's wrath will be unleashed upon u:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom