What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which religion is more forgiving then? Hinduism or Islam?

Islam where, once you convert, you are pure and free of past sins. People of all skin color and race can convert. :tup:

Hinduism is racist that's why they don't want people to convert.:tdown:

we dont want idiots iike u to convert

zakir nike is most funny man I have even seen....guy is saying that even you have done 'balatkar' you will be forgiven once you converted!!!!...what the hell???...and that punjabi guy is funny as well..he wants to convert just because 'ghar me kheer mithi nahi banti aur Id ki kheer mithi bahut mithi hoti hai'....aaree bhai chini jyada daal aapne aap kheer mithi ho jayegi!!!!...hard to believe though!!!...they have gone there for time paas I guess!!!
such is the intellectual capcity of those who cnvert

zakir nike is most funny man I have even seen....guy is saying that even you have done 'balatkar' you will be forgiven once you converted!!!!...what the hell???...and that punjabi guy is funny as well..he wants to convert just because 'ghar me kheer mithi nahi banti aur Id ki kheer mithi bahut mithi hoti hai'....aaree bhai chini jyada daal aapne aap kheer mithi ho jayegi!!!!...hard to believe though!!!...they have gone there for time paas I guess!!!
Yes that so called funny guy is the reason because of which thousands are converting to Islam in India so funny guy Hindus should be afraid of this funny guy

Prophet muhammed's letters to various rulers still exist today.In almost all of them there is plain invitation to convert to islam or else face war or accept imposition of jizya.Shameless i must say.
Reported for attacking religion.

Also, Zaid Hamid is a complete idiot.

You people are feeling guilt things I have said are the biggest fact but a complete ignorant is denying them without even studying anything about Islam he is talking thrash and proving himself the biggest ignorant
sometimes you dont have to read, just open your eyes and see things hapening around you and use commonsense to decide for yourself.

Can't believe the mods don't see what is happening in this thread . They are ignoring it purposely . Ok mods , you have got enough traffic for now . Now time to close this thread

Reported for attacking religion.

Also, Zaid Hamid is a complete idiot.
its the truth.. unfortunately like your name you dont even try to see the truth.

Can't believe the mods don't see what is happening in this thread . They are ignoring it purposely . Ok mods , you have got enough traffic for now . Now time to close this thread
arent yu havng fun my friend

I iwll be shaheed today. hope all will remember my words

its the truth.. unfortunately like your name you dont even try to see the truth.

arent yu havng fun my friend

I just facepalmed, it's not the truth, give me one iota of proof it is, other than your dumb, meaningless, senseless, inaccurate allegations

I iwll be shaheed today. hope all will remember my words
Don't worry, a week passes in a few seconds if you're not addicted :P

Hinduism is the way of life that evolves with the wisdom added to it by various sages and saints throughouts ages at the same time keeping some basics like theory of karma,which in essense is "you sow what you reap".It does not dogmatically arrest itself as a sole means towards enlightenment but accepts that there can be multiple means or religions by which a good man can attain salvation.

Very nicely worded!

I just facepalmed, it's not the truth, give me one iota of proof it is, other than your dumb, meaningless, senseless, inaccurate allegations

are you saying mohd didnt write letters to chieftains giving them 3 options?

V.S.Naipaul got it absolutely right in his book, Among the Believers.

LOL.. very true.

Islam those were when wars were supposed to take place than they were offered three things
Who the fuk was he to offer three things(convert to islam or else face annihilation in war or impositon of jizya) to far off nations which were not under his jurisdiction?I have seen one such letter with now own eyes,they one which was sent to ruling brothers of oman(or bahrain).Same old bs..convert to islam or else give us huge money as jizya or else die in war.

dude Mohammed, as per all available records, is not a man of letters - meaning he was uneducated. Atleast thats what i have read.

Sorry if i am wrong.

I'm denying what options you are saying were there.

By the way, I won't attack your religion but there's a lot to attack, a lot of nonsense. First off, caste system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom