What's new

Zaid Hamid goes EPIC on Indians.

The ones supposedly killed in hindukush were not tamils or keralites or bengalis or biharis..Just the ancestors of present day pakistanis who belonged to dharmic religions before islam..And they,the present day pakistanis are celebrating the killings of their own ancestors just because they now belong to the religion of those killed their ancestors..How more pathetic can it get?

So you knew exactly who died in those mountain ranges.

Spare me the bullsh*t.

Both of us can't say who died up there, fact is if my forefather died up there I wouldn't be alive so it wasn't mine.

The Sindh and Pakistan Punjab have been known to warm to the Muslim armies, the situation back then must have been a lot more complex than you think. As I explained earlier there must have been people fed up of Indian oppression and they saw Muslims as a method of liberation from Indian rule.

How else would it go on to conquer the whole of India. You can't just take over a whole region just through force, empires are formed on many layers.

Most likely the slaves who died there must have come from deep inside South India because they would be easy target. Heck we even target them now so back then it must have been far worse.

Delusional superiority complex out of extreme illiteracy and inhumanity. The man just look like a common humble indian village guy.Stop behaving like a colonial racist European which you are NOT.

This mongrel and many others like him are bred and fattened by the Pakistani Military establishment to bark openly on TV because the Pakistani military chief will never dare to threaten India so openly as it may invite a befitting retaliation.

As time has proved again and again, the Pakistani Muslims are the most cunning and deceitful creatures on this planet and they think they can get away by setting canards like this long haired shrill voice creature to do their talking because their army is afraid of taking the blame. As everybody knows, Pakistani Army already uses canards like this for border attacks calling them non-state actors or fundamentalists or even terrorists for attacking Indian Army border patrols because they will never dare to take the blame themselves. Because if they take the blame, you can be sure they will be wiped out.

The Pakistanis think can hide their real intentions vis-a-vis the non-Muslims including the Chinese by licking their feet and showing fake love and admiration but their pampered mongrels like this Hamid Zaid and Saeed Hafiz ruin everything for them. Hence you will always find Pakistanis very frustrated and angry everywhere and even here on internet which they hide by various means like smileys and faking laughter haa haa hee hee etc.

This video and many like these have already been seen by intelligence agencies around the world including the Chinese. The Chinese trollers on this site will not understand what venom Pakistanis spew on their TV against the non-Muslims including the Chinese but intelligence agencies have many skilled interpreters who daily analyze Pakistani trolls and their propaganda.

P.S.: Please will anybody post pictures of the elite best looking, very rich and privileged Pakistanis like Tariq Pirzada and Zafar Hilaly on this site for their mesmerizing good looks because many people are very curious to see how Pakistanis look.

Mind you these rich Pakistanis have remained all their life in cold air conditioned rooms. The poor common man in Pakistan has suffered massive load shedding and other miseries but not these privileged few. So they must be far better looking than a great majority Pakistanis.

You think too much of yourself.

Must be still wondering why Kashmiris hate you, rationalize that.

No brother, Kasmiris dont hate us, its the pakistan sponsored trouble mongers who are creating problem taking advantage of our lenient democracy. two month back I asked a hawildar in one of south kashmir police station whether he would like to go pakistan. He mocked me and said "uska dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya" he further added that one of his relative from muzaffarabad came on one month visa at his home and all one month he used to pressurize him to make his familiy's fake residential certificate using his contacts in police as indian side of Kashmir is for better , developed and safe. two days back a senior police inspector told me that his village including 4 other villages were initially in gilgit baltisatn, in 1971 indian govt. captured them but their fate was not decided whether they will be returned or not to pakistan then all 5 villages staged a protest continuous for one month to merge with india. then they got included in indian revenue systems record. they are very happy today that they are in india and their relative who recently came to see them were zealous to see their prosperity.

No brother, Kasmiris dont hate us, its the pakistan sponsored trouble mongers who are creating problem taking advantage of our lenient democracy. two month back I asked a hawildar in one of south kashmir police station whether he would like to go pakistan. He mocked me and said "uska dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya" he further added that one of his relative from muzaffarabad came on one month visa at his home and all one month he used to pressurize him to make his familiy's fake residential certificate using his contacts in police as indian side of Kashmir is for better , developed and safe. two days back a senior police inspector told me that his village including 4 other villages were initially in gilgit baltisatn, in 1971 indian govt. captured them but their fate was not decided whether they will be returned or not to pakistan then all 5 villages staged a protest continuous for one month to merge with india. then they got included in indian revenue systems record. they are very happy today that they are in india and their relative who recently came to see them were zealous to see their prosperity.

Let me tell you something "brother".

Your tall tales cannot erase half a century of raping, murdering and abducting little Kashmir girls and women. This is just one example of the absolute disgusting horrific things your troops have done to those poor people there.

There are children growing up who despise you and plotting against you daily.

No amount of money will restore their dignity, no amount of money will give them freedom.

I read once such incident on BBC, a women was born in Gilgit-Baltistan and but she moved to Indian side. See the comment on third image from the last.

"One of the oldest villagers in the region, this lady was born in Pakistan and later moved on to the Indian side."

BBC News - In pictures: Life in Baltistan

So you knew exactly who died in those mountain ranges.

Spare me the bullsh*t.

Both of us can't say who died up there, fact is if my forefather died up there I wouldn't be alive so it wasn't mine.

The point was that the ancestors of present day pakistanis were mostly hindus..Because they were the only hindus near to hindu kush-not tamilian or bengali hindus,they were the people who were killed in hindu kush..
By your logic neither of our forefathers died there-not my keralite forefather or neither your sindhi/punjabi forefather but the historical and geographical evidences indicates that it is most likely your ancestral people(who were hindus)who got butchered there..Be proud of it and continue to celebrate it..

The Sindh and Pakistan Punjab have been known to warm to the Muslim armies, the situation back then must have been a lot more complex than you think. As I explained earlier there must have been people fed up of Indian oppression and they saw Muslims as a method of liberation from Indian rule.
Sindh and pakistani punjab either faught the invaders,like the hindu King of sindh Raja Dahir whose hindu kingdom and hindu soldiers(All who hailed from areas in present day pakistan) got dessimated by MBQ or Bend over to the enemies-both of whom were hindus and whose progeny constitutes the present day pakistanis.

Most likely the slaves who died there must have come from deep inside South India because they would be easy target. Heck we even target them now so back then it must have been far worse.

The muslim invaders came to even fringes of south India much later after hindu kush was named..And then much of south India was not under muslim rule..There is no historical evidence of south Indians transported to hindu kush to get killed..lol..On the other hand there are enough accounts of muslim invaders killing the people in present day pakistan,who happened to be hindus at that time,and so logically it was their defeat and subsequent killings that have to do with naming of hindu kush..Do enjoy and celebrate the murder of your own ancestral people..Shameless people

Your tall tales cannot erase half a century of raping, murdering and abducting little Kashmir girls and women. This is just one example of the absolute disgusting horrific things your troops have done to those poor people there.

No amount of money will restore their dignity, no amount of money will give them freedom.

Again you are spreading lies and canards as usual in every comment of yours. When will you ever behave like a human???

You cunning creature... we have allowed Muslims in Kashmir valley to multiply to more than 7 million and most importantly we allowed them to construct 15000 mosques for a population of just 7 million. That means a city of the size of London with 15000 places of worship i.e. one for every 450 or so!!!! and these mosques daily rant prayers on loud speakers which again we have not stopped. Will any Muslim country in the world give as much freedom to its citizens as we have given and not persecuted these ungrateful Kashmiris who murdered thousands of a small minority of Hindus in the 1980s in Kashmir and drove them away never to come back to the valley???? Your deceitful Muslim mind will ever hide and many other facts from the outside world but people are not fools. They can see through your propaganda and inhuman nature which you have shown in your comments on all over the net.

Zaid Hamid does it openly on TV exposing his face but like a wicked cunning deceitful creature he is, that ***** will do it indirectly hiding behind walls on TV. That girly haired and shrill voiced albino pig will never wield a gun to
confront directly.

And what have you inhumans done to minorities in Pakistan that there are just 150 Hindu temples remaining out of thousands that were before 1947?

Also, you posted pic of a slim Pakistani girl because shapely men and women is a rarity in Pakistan. Why do you refrain from posting pictures of Pakistani diplomats like Tariq Pirzada and Zafar Hilaly??? What about the shape and face of the Pakistani actors in the video Haseena Atom Bomb (for non pakistanis it means lady atom bomb!!!!)

everybody enjoy this video ----- Type "haseena atom bomb song" in google and see the faces of a beautiful pakistani actress and men and vote for it. For pakistani friends, the video is available on leela tv as utube is banned in pakistan.

Will somebody make a thread with pictures of Zafar Hilaly and Tariq Pirzada and other elite Pakistani men and women so that we can reflect upon the beauty of Pakistanis and draw inspiration from the beauty of Pakistanis????

How can they be anyone's descendants when they died and we do not know from what part of India they were from.

Your surrendered

I liked the part "Hinduo ko katal kiye kafi dinn ho gaya".....

Me too.:omghaha::omghaha:

Man this was too direct but I loved it USA should leave Indians in Afghanistan so we can have a good hunting season of Indians our beloved neighbor

Probably TTP would hunt down pakistanis as pakistan would be a better prize than wasteland of afghanistan and establish their khilafate till Indus.

Your gang never penetrated that far.

The point was that the ancestors of present day pakistanis were mostly hindus..Because they were the only hindus near to hindu kush-not tamilian or bengali hindus,they were the people who were killed in hindu kush..
By your logic neither of our forefathers died there-not my keralite forefather or neither your sindhi/punjabi forefather but the historical and geographical evidences indicates that it is most likely your ancestral people(who were hindus)who got butchered there..Be proud of it and continue to celebrate it..

Sindh and pakistani punjab either faught the invaders,like the hindu King of sindh Raja Dahir whose hindu kingdom and hindu soldiers(All who hailed from areas in present day pakistan) got dessimated by MBQ or Bend over to the enemies-both of whom were hindus and whose progeny constitutes the present day pakistanis.

The muslim invaders came to even fringes of south India much later after hindu kush was named..And then much of south India was not under muslim rule..There is no historical evidence of south Indians transported to hindu kush to get killed..lol..On the other hand there are enough accounts of muslim invaders killing the people in present day pakistan,who happened to be hindus at that time,and so logically it was their defeat and subsequent killings that have to do with naming of hindu kush..Do enjoy and celebrate the murder of your own ancestral people..Shameless people

That is your bullsh*t version of history.

Critics of the "religion of the sword theory" point to the presence of the strong Muslim communities found in Southern India, modern day Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, western Burma, Indonesia and the Philippines coupled with the distinctive lack of equivalent Muslim communities around the heartland of historical Muslim empires in South Asia as refutation to the "conversion by the sword theory". The legacy of Muslim conquest of South Asia is a hotly debated issue even today. Not all Muslim invaders were simply raiders. Later rulers fought on to win kingdoms and stayed to create new ruling dynasties. The practices of these new rulers and their subsequent heirs (some of whom were borne of Hindu wives of Muslim rulers) varied considerably. While some were uniformly hated, others developed a popular following. According to the memoirs of Ibn Battuta who traveled through Delhi in the 14th century, one of the previous sultans had been especially brutal and was deeply hated by Delhi's population. His memoirs also indicate that Muslims from the Arab world, Persia and Turkey were often favored with important posts at the royal courts suggesting that locals may have played a somewhat subordinate role in the Delhi administration. The term "Turk" was commonly used to refer to their higher social status. However S.A.A. Rizvi points to Muhammad bin Tughlaq as not only encouraging locals but promoting artisan groups such as cooks, barbers and gardeners to high administrative posts. In his reign, it is likely that conversions to Islam took place as a means of seeking greater social mobility and improved social standing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_in_the_Indian_subcontinent

So as you can see there were a number of drivers involved in Muslim rule over India.

Just like how you lie about what Kashmiris think, you lie about your history.

Pathetic people.

That is your bullsh*t version of history.

Critics of the "religion of the sword theory" point to the presence of the strong Muslim communities found in Southern India, modern day Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, western Burma, Indonesia and the Philippines coupled with the distinctive lack of equivalent Muslim communities around the heartland of historical Muslim empires in South Asia as refutation to the "conversion by the sword theory".

In these places, muslims were in minority. It only proves tolerance of other religions rather than that of muslims.

Islam has ridden on the swords of barbarians. Anywhere, political hold of islam was weak remaind dar-ul-harb.

PS: Islam's hold in South asia was tenacious at best with the exception of Punjab ( Pakistani Punjab + Indian Punjab + haryana + delhi).

Yar tum loag be game nahi samajhte..... ZZH has to sell his books and sit reps, he charges $35 for the monthly magazine which has a very strong subscriber base in the diplomatic community, especially in countries like Iran... :P

Also at his peak and up until he went way beyond the wire, he was a security adviser to Shell Pakistan/Afghanistan and the South African Embassy in Islamabad, his reports were read by countless agencies, but that has all changed, no respectable security analyst or organisation want to associate themselves with ZZH now...

He is loyal to Pakistan however, having met him and spoken to him i can see that he is passionate, just misguided. Ultimately he was ISI's COINPRO on the TV... And what he says echos with the misguided youth who feel let down by mainstream politicians, so he also has a support base.

You chaps have your BJP, Pakistan has ZZH... We are both F****D up!

believe me friend, this is all pak sponsored propaganda, with the help of some valley based media taking advantage of freedom of expression, but public know all these things. they take money from pakistan throw some stones and torch some semi built thatched huts, make videos, give some bites to media and claim their prize from pakistan as well as damage charges from indian govt. Now they have become expert in this game. as for as freedom is concerned no peace of land on this earth is as free as indian part of kashmir, they choose their own village head, own block head, own assembly representative, own parliamentarian, they have their own chief minister,own police, independent judiciary, can buy land anywhere in india but other indians can not buy land in kashmir. can you even dream all these things to your kashmiri people ???

In these places, muslims were in minority. It only proves tolerance of other religions rather than that of muslims.

Islam has ridden on the swords of barbarians. Anywhere, political hold of islam was weak remaind dar-ul-harb.

Whole Indonesia and and Malaysia is the biggest example of Islam is spread without sword and thousands who are converting to Islam in west are biggest examples of Islam being the truth and spreading without any sword or gun

Yar tum loag be game nahi samajhte..... ZZH has to sell his books and sit reps, he charges $35 for the monthly magazine which has a very strong subscriber base in the diplomatic community, especially in countries like Iran... :P

Also at his peak and up until he went way beyond the wire, he was a security adviser to Shell Pakistan/Afghanistan and the South African Embassy in Islamabad, his reports were read by countless agencies, but that has all changed, no respectable security analyst or organisation want to associate themselves with ZZH now...

He is loyal to Pakistan however, having met him and spoken to him i can see that he is passionate, just misguided. Ultimately he was ISI's COINPRO on the TV... And what he says echos with the misguided youth who feel let down by mainstream politicians, so he also has a support base.

You chaps have your BJP, Pakistan has ZZH... We are both F****D up!

Please tell me anything misguided he said Sir he has spoken facts and truth and Sir please bring some facts not old personal opinions

Back
Top Bottom