What's new

Zaid Hamid goes EPIC on Indians.

I got it why "hindu kush" is called "hindu kush" , thank you Sir Zaid Hamid :D

The name is derived from the Kushan Empire which was there.

Sir "a$$hole the great" in TV......., doesnt know that and helps his best to spread false conspiracies to the ones who seeks it.

466px-Kushanmap.jpg

The name is derived from the Kushan Empire which was there.

Sir "a$$hole the great" in TV......., doesnt know that and helps his best to spread false conspiracies to the ones who seeks it.

466px-Kushanmap.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indians changing history again.

I think you need to stop rationalizing.

The name Hindu Kush is, from a historical point of view, quite young. It is missing from the accounts of the early Arab geographers and occurs for the first time in Ebn Baṭṭuṭa (ca. 1330; tr., p. 53; Le Strange, Lands, p. 350). Ẓahir-al-Din Bābor’s list of the Hindu Kush passes indicates that the name was restricted to the high mountain range north of Kabul, meaning the west Hindu Kush, over which important trade routes ran from India or Kabul to Qaṭaḡan or Turān (Bābor-nāma, foll. 130a-31a, 272b. tr. Beveridge, pp. 204-5, 485). Ebn Baṭṭuṭa sees the origin of the name Hindu Kush (Hindu-killer) in the fact that numerous Hindu slaves fell victim to the dangers of the unknown world of the high mountain range while crossing the pass on their way from India to Turkestan. Later the name spread to the east; in the 19th century it was used for the whole range up to the Baroghil Pass (Yule, p. LXII).

You see your forefathers were slaves and slaughtered like cattle in this mountain range, not my forefathers.

Their descendants are the Muslims living along Indus rivers.

How can they be anyone's descendants when they died and we do not know from what part of India they were from.

You cannot just bracket the whole of South Asia as being invaded by foreigners, everyone dieing and forcibly converting.

Yes this must have occurred to some extent but also there were people disenchanted with India and wanted to separate and welcomed the Arab Muslims as liberators from a tyrannical Hindu occupation.

Stop bracketing our history with your version of history, it is racist and I will reciprocate as I have done above.

A Sindhi Muslim or a Punjabi Muslim are genetically related to them instead of Bengali or Tamil Hindus. :cheesy:

Whatever makes you feel better.

This does make me feel better. Look at it, isn't it beautiful.

420px-Mountains_of_Afghanistan.jpg

Man this was too direct but I loved it USA should leave Indians in Afghanistan so we can have a good hunting season of Indians our beloved neighbor

Last edited by a moderator:
for those who don't understand Urdu (south Indians Chinese and rest? )

I pray to god that Americans get out and leave Indians there. It has been a long time that we haven't killed Hindus en masse in Afghanistan. It had been happening in the past. That is why mountains in Afghanistan are named Hindu kush which means killer of hindus. Whenever Hindus went to Afghanistan they got killed. So as soon as America is out and leaves Indians there we will teach them a lesson that will not dare enter Afghanistan and Pakistan for 1000 years.

This kind of hate monger on national news?

This clown will be the first one to run away in the times of a conflict, while those who remain cool and moderate will stand tall and defend the country with dignity.

I watch his videos whenever I have overworked myself during the day.

Its better than watching movies. :D

Man this was too direct but I loved it USA should leave Indians in Afghanistan so we can have a good hunting season of Indians our beloved neighbor

This guy is making a laughing stock of you guys and you're happy about it?

You should be laughing at his medieval style of talking.

Even those who have a willpower to do something, talk in a dignified manner.

Not rant like this.

Forget anger, his rant actually makes people including many Pakistanis laugh.

This clown will be the first one to run away in the times of a conflict, while those who remain cool and moderate will stand tall and defend the country with dignity.

I watch his videos whenever I have overworked myself during the day.

Its better than watching movies. :D

This guy is making a laughing stock of you guys and you're happy about it?

You should be laughing at his medieval style of talking.

Even those who have a willpower to do something, talk in a dignified manner.

Not rant like this.

Forget anger, his rant actually makes people including many Pakistanis laugh.
He is not making us laughing stock his words have always proven right because you always back stab and needs to be taught a lesson and issues with you can be only settled in battlefield

Back
Top Bottom