What's new

Zaid Hamid: Final Press Release On Yusuf ‘Kazzab’ Issue

Mujahid

Reaction score
Below is a copy of the FINAL press release from BrassTacks and Zaid Hamid on the Yusuf ‘Kazzab’ issue, which unfortunately has been used to launch a hate campaign against the entire Takmeel-e-Pakistan movement, which Zaid Hamid is a part of. We hope all parties can now lay this matter to rest and not create further fitna.

ffe7ec62da55cf8e7cd03cdea21b70d8.jpg

c320288249f616ea41ba2e03232603f9.jpg

6e5824ed8cff9b4fa0416b724d783a6c.jpg

Now !

If someone Calls Himself a Muslim cannot deny it , if he/she does it would be his/her own fault and negligence.

This is what True muslim can do the maximum of his effort to clarify any doubts and now by the Hadith of Prophet PBUH mentioned above every one that shares the Religion of Islam is Bound to accept it and have no doubts.

I had doubts about Z.H but now Alhamdullilah my heart is clear about him.

Regards:

Should'nt he have released this a long time back. BEsides, this is not the only thing he has literally lied about.
AS the saying goes,
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....

Should'nt he have released this a long time back. BEsides, this is not the only thing he has literally lied about.
AS the saying goes,
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....

Most pathetic Indian comment of the year:D

Keep Burning baby .... BTW this was for Pakistani Muslims to read not for Indians , you are talking headache for no reason.;):pakistan:

Conspiracies are daily built on the basis of conspiracies only !
Sir Zaid Zaman Hamid, we believe you sir, theres no point in giving justifications to all the anti Pakistan and anti Zaid elements because no matter how many justifications ull give to them, it'll be very hard for them to digest the truth. My duas are with you and iam with you and all true and patriotic Pakistanis who can understand the difference as well as the truth are with you!
Pakistan Zindabaad !
Salute to you Sir for telling us who we are bcz nearly we lost all the hope nd u came outa no where nd gave us the spirit to live once again !
May Allah bless and protect u as ur an imp asset to Pakistan !

Last edited:
could someone please translate that article?

Too long Moorakh but just for your info its his Religious clarification about his Muslim belief to defeat the doubts people had about him.

could someone please translate that article?

^^Well because extremely difficult Urdu has been used so translation would be difficult

So the Summary is that Zaid Hamid is saying that Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W.W) is the last Prophet sent by ALLAH(One of Fundamental Pillars of Islam.In Order to become a Muslims you must Believe in this fact).

After that whoever says he is Prophet or a Companion of Prophet is a liar.

(Please Correct if my summary is wrong).

@BlackHood

I have said before that just bringing up this Yusuf whatever issue is useless, there are other completely verifiable things that he has talked incorrectly about that Pakistani people should see for themselves. As many Pakistanis have themselves said he makes the "burger kids" feel good without having to do some deep introspection.

@Moorkh
He is basically trying to clarify that he fully believes in the oneness of God and the finality of the last messenger of God Muhammed (SAW).

He also absolves himself of the murder of a scholar who was killed recently and who was spearheading inquiries against his deviant beliefs lodging a case against him. And says that how this is a conspiracy by anti-Pakistanis and anti-Islam people against Pakistan and his Takmeel Pakistan movement. He names RAW, CIA, the Hindus and Jews conspiring to malign him just because he speaks the truth. And how everyone (in Pakistan)should not fall for this and should be united to fight against enemies of Pakistan which is surrounded by danger on all four sides. He ends up with quoting some of Iqbal's poetry to show that he is a strong Muslim and that there should be no more questioning of his beliefs.

As the members above said, its pretty long to translate but more or less this is the theme. I might have missed out on a few things, but this is more or less the gist.

Last edited:
@BlackHood

I have said before that just bringing up this Yusuf whatever issue is useless, there are other completely verifiable things that he has talked incorrectly about that Pakistani people should see for themselves. As many Pakistanis have themselves said he is a makes the "burger kids" feel good without having to do some deep introspection.

@Moorkh
He is basically trying to clarify that he fully believes in the oneness of God and the finality of the last messenger of God Muhammed (SAW).

He also absolves himself of the murder of a scholar who was killed recently and who was spearheading inquiries against his deviant beliefs lodging a case against him. And says that how this is a conspiracy by anti-Pakistanis and anti-Islam people against Pakistan and his Takmeel Pakistan movement. He names RAW, CIA, the Hindus and Jews conspiring to malign him just because he speaks the truth. And how everyone (in Pakistan)should not fall for this and should be united to fight against enemies of Pakistan which is surrounded by danger on all four sides. He ends up with quoting some of Iqbal's poetry to show that he is a strong Muslim and that there should be no more questioning of his beliefs.

As the members above said, its pretty long to translate but more or less this is the theme. I might have missed out on a few things, but this is more or less the gist.

Yes it is !

Hmmm he said "Main Hazarat Muhammad (SAW) ko khuda ka aakhri nabi maanta hoon".

His critics would say "Yousuf Ali's full name is Muhemmad Yousuf Ali.

He should've also said "Main Muhemmad Yousuf Ali ko Nabi nahi maanta". Chahay usko Kazaab na kahay, no problem, lekin "Main flanay flanay ko Nabi nahi maanta" bhi toh keh sakta hai hai na.

He also said "Jo koi kisi Adna Sahabi ke makaam pe faiz samjhay, woh bila tafreek jhoota, makaar, aur kazaab (hai)..."

Khair point is, he shouldn't have qualified what type of Sahabi and should've said "jo koi bhi Sahabi k barabar apne aap ko samjhay" or something like that.

Zaid Hamid se kaho, meri corrections karke wapis aye.

And now hes again lying after previously admitting when he says "Aur hum yeh ailaan karte hain ke Yousuf Ali ki soch, fikar aur nazariaat se humara koi taaluk nahi..." Where as he spoke in Yousuf Ali's big conference of "Sahabis" and also later admitted to knowing him.

I just skimmed through it, its filled with his usual dialog baazi, if I would've missed something out, then please correct me :).

First, if Zaid Hamid is true then why does he not come on the TV and give this "carefully thought" speech of his. Secondly, why does he not accept a "manazra" with the scholars pointing fingers at him. Third, if even after all these obvious doubts about his beliefs and his shying away from open debate people believe him, then they probably share his false beliefs with him.

Well, its as simple as that if all the major scholars of different sects and of major madrassas are saying that Zaid Hamid is a lier and a Munafiq then I must say they're more knowledgeable than us (specially those university/college students who bunk classes to visit girlfriends, then talk about Pakistan's Glory).

Zaid Hamid certainly has a very very strong backing, for anyone with so fierce opposition would have ran away. And he also seems to be a millionaire, for all this campaign would be impossible for a normal "preacher".

Zaid Hamid ki band baj chuki hai, one can already feel that his support is wavering now.

Hasb-e-rawayat, he's going to hold some sort of big show sooner or later, perhaps do a series of shows touring the country. In many of these shows there will be gate crashers who will harass him. The issue of his blasphemy will only be compounded. I'm tempted to say that he is over.

@BlackHood

I have said before that just bringing up this Yusuf whatever issue is useless, there are other completely verifiable things that he has talked incorrectly about that Pakistani people should see for themselves. As many Pakistanis have themselves said he makes the "burger kids" feel good without having to do some deep introspection.

@Moorkh

That is a very pathetic and biased translation you have done of the article. In fact its not a translation

He does NOT blame CIA/RAW/MOSSAD for all the ills, he equally blames the terrorist groups such as the TTP and other local political as well as religious gangs for bringing those issues against him because he has spoken against all of them for their corruption and the damage they had done to Pakistan and continue to do so. He does not blame only the foreign hands involved in destabliizing Pakistan, he EQUALLY blames the local political and religious miscreants, some of whom are issuing fatwa's against him.

Your post mentions no evidence whatsoever to his deviant character that he actually clarifies in this press release, rather your points rely on petty allegations of lies and deceit.

I understand that you neither believe in the ideology of Iqbal nor its forefathers nor in the mission for which Pakistan was created nor in its political history.

Therefore your frustrations are understandable, and we understand it's very easy for you to discard Zaid Hamid and his mission of Takmeel Pakistan by calling him a conspiracy theorist and liar. Very convenient way of living in self-denial state.

if someone Calls Himself a Muslim cannot deny it , if he/she does it would be his/her own fault and negligence.

how easily people give fatwa's

'kese Muslman par Tuhmat lagana aik azeem guna ha'
(spreading lies about a Muslim is a great sin)

now see this & tell me from where did he got this revelation, ain't a Gunna

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom