What's new

Zaid Hamid busted!

well i dont really DISLIKE zaid hamid he talks about pakistan and ghazwehind...well if it does happen and we do take over delhi i wont really MIND it really
:cheers:

at times he is a little to emotional you kind of get scared but he doesnt like india THATS for SURE!!

i was at a frnds place when i met his nephew ,he told me how he listens to zaid hamid most of the time when he gets off from work..he even told me zaid hamid said that if there is war between india and pakistan he is the first person who will go to the border with his PISTOL!..just hope he makes it to delhi with enough ammo.lol

For many, he's a hero.

Who are you to decide that? Scholars have consensus on it and fighting a illegal occupation is JIHAD and duty of every Muslim..

Fighting in the way of ALLAH is the best form of Eman for a Muslim but that definitely doesn't mean that other options are wrong. Afghan Taliban are a Army and they are fighting foreign occupation on their land, Afghan resistance is doing the same what happened 2 decades ago, that was Jihad and this is again Jihad, what does not come in the category of JIHAD is what TTP had been doing.

Whatever USSR was interested in, as Muslims it was our duty to help Afghan resistance..

Propaganda, a lame effort like all others who are against him.

People who support Zaid Hamid... Please read this very carefully...

Zaid Hamid has done a lot of talking...

Where is the action of bringing about Khilafat??

Khilafat will come when Allah swt wills it... and heres some information for all of you...

Zaid Hamid is not going to be the person who brings Khilafat... Read my words carefully and think carefully about what I m saying... You DO NOT want to support this Takmeel e Pakistan fraud... You need to divert your efforts and energy somewhere else if you desire Khilafat...

Masalam

well i dont really DISLIKE zaid hamid he talks about pakistan and ghazwehind...well if it does happen and we do take over delhi i wont really MIND it really
:cheers:

bhai why u listen to hamid which u r so disgusted, switch off you tv and hide in you ghq, idher tu awam maar rahe hai

i was at a frnds place when i met his nephew ,he told me how he listens to zaid hamid most of the time when he gets off from work..he even told me zaid hamid said that if there is war between india and pakistan he is the first person who will go to the border with his PISTOL!..just hope he makes it to delhi with enough ammo.lol

bhai aap hasnte raho, our army guys are silient our our own 80 pakistani people killed today, not start laughing again,

zaid hamid atleast doesnt talk about mass slaughting our own pakistanis....

Zaid Hamid is a knowledge ful person. He has great command on history . Really brilliant.

bhai aap hasnte raho, our army guys are silient our our own 80 pakistani people killed today, not start laughing again,

zaid hamid atleast doesnt talk about mass slaughting our own pakistanis....

He is better than the rest... yes... but its no use if he is not the one who will deliver...

Infact the bunch that he has surrounded himself with called the Takmeel e Pakistan are full of hate for other Muslims... the slightest criticism of the top brass of Pak Army drives them into a feeding frenzy and they call you anything from CIA to Mossad to RAW to MQM to dog to .... (think of something nasty and fill in the blanks above)...

They dont even have basic manners to discuss... the hell they ll bring Khilafat

Fighting in the way of ALLAH is the best form of Eman for a Muslim but that definitely doesn't mean that other options are wrong. Afghan Taliban are a Army and they are fighting foreign occupation on their land, Afghan resistance is doing the same what happened 2 decades ago, that was Jihad and this is again Jihad, what does not come in the category of JIHAD is what TTP had been doing.

Is that what Jihad is?

I thought Islam was a religion of Peace.

Let your anger not project a wrong image of Islam.

People will start believing Daniel Pipes and his interpretations.

My dear Pakis , dont lose moral. Again get courage and work for your beloved country.
Thanks

Jahadis in Afghanistan are fighting against evil (America). Islam allows to fight against cruels.

Is that what Jihad is?

I thought Islam was a religion of Peace.

Let your anger not project a wrong image of Islam.

People will start believing Daniel Pipes and his interpretations.

Jihad is a package of 3 things which must be performed by MUSLIMS only = Tongue, Wealth, and Hands. Some people just doing one aspect of Jihad and call it Jihad which is not true at all and some just fallowing their own ideology.

Back
Top Bottom