What's new

Zaid Hamid busted!

@ Ahmad: "do you even know that the Norhtern alliance are the same as mujahideen who fought the soviets? Secondly, you said it in your post that the taliban were formed by pak-saudi, so it means they are stooges of foreigners, if they are slaves then how can they be freedom fighters. do you even know that the taliban have masacared Afghans in thousands and thousands in each go and destroying their houses?"

Yes I know that the various groups part of NA were part of Mujahideens before and I myself was fan of Ahmed Shah Masood, The Tiger of Panjshir. But later they involved in clanism / tribleism. Including a learned man like Burhanuddin Rabbani. I don't take Dostum as a Mujahid. He joined them later when he seperated him from Najib and was a staunch supporter/puppet of Russians. Tajik, Ujbeks or Hazaras who accepted these leaders have traited Afghanistan and Islam both. So to fight them is a right way.
Yes Taliban were formed by external powers specially Pak to stablish peace in Afghanistan to reach Central Asia for trade and economic relations. And world has seen that Taliban stablished peace under their rule. Drug production reduced to near zero as accepted by UN which is now booming under US and its Munafikin allies. Taliban are more Afghan then you as they are spilling their blood for its freedom from Crusaders and their Munafik allies. I don't know if you are a Hazara or somebody else. I agree that Taliban follow a very strict line against Shias due to their deviantion from mainstream Islamic belief and mentality against the Holy personalities of Islam and they have carried out some reperessions against them but same was the case when these people encircled them in central n northern Afghanistan. They are the real slaves of Allah. I am saying these inspite that I did not support many of their hardline stands.

@ SilentNinja: First of all, there is no brotherhood, unfortunately. Afghanistan was used, and the the hospitality of Afghans was exploited by criminal foreign groups for their own objectives. Secondly, the during Afghan jihad more than 1 million Afghans lost their lives, almost 18 million homeless and and whole nation divided by ethnic and sectarian lines.

Pakistan suffered immensely, our economy has suffered due to the refuge influx, our population (mostly youth) is suffering due to the drugs, and instead of books our children have guns. This is nothing to be proud of.

The 1 million or I will say 1.6 to 2.3 million casualties during Afghan jihad were because of Russian carpet bombings, total destruction of villages in revenge etc. They tried to destroy everything to control the country on any cost to reach the Hot waters. Tribal rivalries are always there during every period which is part n parcel of their lives. When a war happens death and destruction is natural. So what you want to say that Pakistan should not have helped the Afghan in their fight against a Kafir army which after capturing the country will not leave a single stone unturned to make the Afghan muslims hypocrites / munafikins as we see in central asian nations. SO many factors are there which are responsible for the current situation in Pakistan and as long as an Islamic govt based on principles of Sharia is not coming to power in Pak, nothing will go towards good. You follow and implement Allah's rules and you will be successful in this life n life after death. This is the promise of Allah. Implement Sharia and the very reason will disappear for the TTPs attack and fight against Pakistan if they are really want that n if they are enemies of Pakistan n ISlam their real face will come out of the mask and tribal masses who love Islam will automatically isolate them and destro them by openly and whole heartedly supporting the Pakistan Armed forces. If you really think yourself a muslim then following Islam in all aspect of life is a must even praying is of no use and not acceptable to Allah if we on other hand think that Islamic laws are not for this era or age.

jinnah's links with freemasons?pakistan as a freemasonic zionist conspiracy?
i mean im out of words seriously!!!!!
well quaid e azam did accept pir jamat ali shah as his mentor and also allama iqbal as his mentor about freemasons im not sure.
on the whole im not too sure about freemasonry i mean is it really there?i saw this one documentry the arrivals it talks about world being taken over by unseen forces of evil,i mean depressing stuff seriously!

Bro dont be surprised. Freemasonry activities started in Pakistan ever since 1800s. Masonic lodges were used to recruit local muslims, hindus, sikhs etc to carry out their missions. I dont want to get in details cuz i am already working on a project and will soon post it here... basically Masonic lodges were operational even after 1947 until Z.A.Bhutoo and Zia banned the organization. No dough its is under ground now. But what did Jinnah do to shut down that organization?
Freemasonry did not just start yesterday.

Prove it.
RESEARCH.

That Yusuf issue has been clarified a thousand times, if you are still blind, watch this, YouTube - Zaid Hamid's Clarification - Accepted by Ulema Ulema e Ahl e Sunnat have accepted his clarification months ago.
what else would an agent say? that hey i am a mr agent i work for this and that? He said that so he could fool people like you and continue his cunning plans.

Zaid Hamid talks about conquest of India on the basis of Hadith of Ghazwa e Hind.
Correct me if i am wrong.. Wasnt India conquered by muslims at one point? If you are thinking about Pakistan conquering india then keep dreaming. Because Pakistan is a secular State and its entire system is unislamic. So Pakistan can not be associated in Islam.

YES, watch Brasstacks' Economic Terrorism series.

Did he talk about Freemasonary that were operational in Pakistan from 1800-1980 and then it was banned. Did Jinnah do something about closing freemasonry?

lol okay, carry on with your exposition stuff, I remember Alm e Majlis e Tahaffaz e Khatm e Nabuwwat Mullahs were on fire last year, they also talked like you, guess what? Their cyber exposition was itself exposed by Brasstacks team lol I still remember how stiff resistance Mullahs gave to ZH but see now they are QUITE like mice :P

You can carry on your senseless stuff but believe me this will not effect ANYONE or anything. Those who support him will keep supporting and those who oppse him will keep opposing.
Trust me Zaid hamid will run away like a rat and will sever Zionists tea and cookies. :wave:

@ Ahmad: "do you even know that the Norhtern alliance are the same as mujahideen who fought the soviets? Secondly, you said it in your post that the taliban were formed by pak-saudi, so it means they are stooges of foreigners, if they are slaves then how can they be freedom fighters. do you even know that the taliban have masacared Afghans in thousands and thousands in each go and destroying their houses?"

Yes I know that the various groups part of NA were part of Mujahideens before and I myself was fan of Ahmed Shah Masood, The Tiger of Panjshir. But later they involved in clanism / tribleism. Including a learned man like Burhanuddin Rabbani. I don't take Dostum as a Mujahid. He joined them later when he seperated him from Najib and was a staunch supporter/puppet of Russians. Tajik, Ujbeks or Hazaras who accepted these leaders have traited Afghanistan and Islam both. So to fight them is a right way.
Yes Taliban were formed by external powers specially Pak to stablish peace in Afghanistan to reach Central Asia for trade and economic relations. And world has seen that Taliban stablished peace under their rule. Drug production reduced to near zero as accepted by UN which is now booming under US and its Munafikin allies. Taliban are more Afghan then you as they are spilling their blood for its freedom from Crusaders and their Munafik allies. I don't know if you are a Hazara or somebody else. I agree that Taliban follow a very strict line against Shias due to their deviantion from mainstream Islamic belief and mentality against the Holy personalities of Islam and they have carried out some reperessions against them but same was the case when these people encircled them in central n northern Afghanistan. They are the real slaves of Allah. I am saying these inspite that I did not support many of their hardline stands.

@ SilentNinja: First of all, there is no brotherhood, unfortunately. Afghanistan was used, and the the hospitality of Afghans was exploited by criminal foreign groups for their own objectives. Secondly, the during Afghan jihad more than 1 million Afghans lost their lives, almost 18 million homeless and and whole nation divided by ethnic and sectarian lines.

Pakistan suffered immensely, our economy has suffered due to the refuge influx, our population (mostly youth) is suffering due to the drugs, and instead of books our children have guns. This is nothing to be proud of.

The 1 million or I will say 1.6 to 2.3 million casualties during Afghan jihad were because of Russian carpet bombings, total destruction of villages in revenge etc. They tried to destroy everything to control the country on any cost to reach the Hot waters. Tribal rivalries are always there during every period which is part n parcel of their lives. When a war happens death and destruction is natural. So what you want to say that Pakistan should not have helped the Afghan in their fight against a Kafir army which after capturing the country will not leave a single stone unturned to make the Afghan muslims hypocrites / munafikins as we see in central asian nations. SO many factors are there which are responsible for the current situation in Pakistan and as long as an Islamic govt based on principles of Sharia is not coming to power in Pak, nothing will go towards good. You follow and implement Allah's rules and you will be successful in this life n life after death. This is the promise of Allah. Implement Sharia and the very reason will disappear for the TTPs attack and fight against Pakistan if they are really want that n if they are enemies of Pakistan n ISlam their real face will come out of the mask and tribal masses who love Islam will automatically isolate them and destro them by openly and whole heartedly supporting the Pakistan Armed forces. If you really think yourself a muslim then following Islam in all aspect of life is a must even praying is of no use and not acceptable to Allah if we on other hand think that Islamic laws are not for this era or age.

Stop trying to make Pakistanis emotional in the name of Islam.Who are you to tell us if we are proper Muslism or not. Only Allah has the right to make this decision.

Muslim Brotherhood didn't exist, doesn't exist, and never will exist.(Reality)

All arabs, persians, kurds, turks, north africans, ect. are Nationalists. Only people deluded about Muslim Brotherhood are Pakistanis.. Especially since that Zia Ul Haq came to power... this has cost us our national identity, self-respect, ect.

I use to believe in this fairytale about "Muslim brotherhood", but not anymore.

Bro dont be surprised. Freemasonry activities started in Pakistan ever since 1800s. Masonic lodges were used to recruit local muslims, hindus, sikhs etc to carry out their missions. I dont want to get in details cuz i am already working on a project and will soon post it here... basically Masonic lodges were operational even after 1947 until Z.A.Bhutoo and Zia banned the organization. No dough its is under ground now. But what did Jinnah do to shut down that organization?
Freemasonry did not just start yesterday.

Here we go again........

bro i used to surf all these forums such as the wakeuproject some time back but you see even if there are people controlling us freemasonic symbols around us..the fact is we really cant do much about it..that the dollar bill is the one eyed luciferic freemasonic symbol..bro even if it is we cant change it!..so i stopped surfing such forums it only makes you more confused..if we were to leave our laptops,televisions,cellphones,we would practically land in stoneage..i mean i read an article saying that you are being controlled through the satellites,minds are being programmed ...i mean i dont know i could be very wrong and all this can be true..God knows best!

bro i used to surf all these forums such as the wakeuproject some time back but you see even if there are people controlling us freemasonic symbols around us..the fact is we really cant do much about it..that the dollar bill is the one eyed luciferic freemasonic symbol..bro even if it is we cant change it!..so i stopped surfing such forums it only makes you more confused..if we were to leave our laptops,televisions,cellphones,we would practically land in stoneage..i mean i read an article saying that you are being controlled through the satellites,minds are being programmed ...i mean i dont know i could be very wrong and all this can be true..God knows best!

Buddy no one is saying that we should give up on laptops tv cellphones etc, but as muslims we should use them for constructive work rather then fallow foot steps of west. Fallowing Islam does not mean worshiping allah 24/7 it is about fallowing the work that is permitted by allah.

Stop trying to make Pakistanis emotional in the name of Islam.Who are you to tell us if we are proper Muslism or not. Only Allah has the right to make this decision.

Muslim Brotherhood didn't exist, doesn't exist, and never will exist.(Reality)

All arabs, persians, kurds, turks, north africans, ect. are Nationalists. Only people deluded about Muslim Brotherhood are Pakistanis.. Especially since that Zia Ul Haq came to power... this has cost us our national identity, self-respect, ect.

I use to believe in this fairytale about "Muslim brotherhood", but not anymore.

My interactions here are with Muslims who take principle of Islam seriously as Allah and Prophet have ordered them, the practicing Muslims and not born Muslims or Muslim by name merely. Allah will make the decision hereafter. Whatever decision Muslims have to make is in this world not after closing of eyes. Allah's book and his beloved Prophet,s (PBUH) Sunnah is available with us and we have to follow that. Secularism, Hypocrisy, Atheism or any other deviation has no place in Islam at all. We have to be either this side or that side.

Allah's Prophet has given a great emphasised on Islamic brotherhood. Read Quranic translation and Ahadith every thing will become very crystal clear to you. A simple search of Quranic verses and Hadith will give you a clear picture in minutes on net itself. The thought of Ummah is from the Prophet himself and not created by any scholar or leader. So if you are serious in your Islam think a few times before uttering these words, which can put us in danger zone.

Yes in present situation you are right to say that Nationalism, Modernism, Communism, Secularism, Atheism, Nasserism, etc. has affected the Ummah factor of Islam but still it is there among the Muslim masses all over the world and insha allah it will remain always and will increase manyfold with renaissance of Islam in coming years.

But I still beleive in the sayings of my Prophet (PBUH) and keep believing till my death.

Few examples from Quran and Sunnah:
1. "The Believers are but a single Brotherhood." [Al-Hujurat 49:10]

2. "A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He does not oppress him, nor does he leave him at the mercy of others." [Sahih Muslim].

3. Not only is this Brotherhood based on faith, it is also a part of that faith. The Prophet, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said: "You cannot enter paradise unless you become a total believer and you won't become a total believer unless you love each other."

4. Even a casual reader of Qur'an would note that it almost always addresses the Believers and not the Believer. All acts of worship that are declared pillars of Islam have a collective form. The five daily prayers are best performed in congregation, that being twenty-seven times more valuable than the individual prayer. The special Friday prayer cannot be offered individually at all. Zakat is obviously aimed at making the rich of the community take care of the needs of its poor. Fasting, an essentially individual act, has been given a collective form through unity in time. Hajj enforces unity in both time and place, bringing the believers together in the plains of Arafat in their remembrance of Allah.

5. They do not do injustice to others nor do they tolerate any injustice to themselves. In their love and concern for each other, all members of this Brotherhood are one body: when any part of the body suffers, the whole body feels the pain [Sahih Muslim].

When giving commands regarding the Islamic Brotherhood, the Qur'an uses a beautiful style with a profound message. Instead of saying, "greet each other" it says, "greet yourself." [An-Nur 24:61]. Instead of saying, "do not defame each other," it says, "do not defame yourself." [Al-Hujurat 49:11]. Instead of saying, "do not kill each other," it says, "do not kill yourself." [An-Nisaa 4:29]. The message is clear: Whatever is happening to others in the Brotherhood, is actually happening to yourself. Any aggression against any part of the Brotherhood is an aggression against all of it.

We must free the Brotherhood from the servitude to the ideology of nation-states and the unjust international organizations so we can stop killing ourselves.

Brothers and Sisters...

Please remember that you are not going into another person's grave... If someone is not believing in Muslim brotherhood then that does not mean you stop believing in it also... Truth Teller... we need young Muslims like you for the good cause... all of you brothers and sisters...

Always remember that brotherhood is part and parcel of our deen e Islam... if others dont believe in it we do not have to become like them... we should always be careful and not become vulnerable in our innocence... but to reject Islamic unity... thats breaking a very sound and indeed noble principle...

Until the day... Till all are one!!!!

So if he is not Pakistani that makes him lesser Muslim? Grow up!

with due respect bro, but Truth Teller was good to give Ababeel a taste of his own medicine, not sure if you saw above, he said sometihng similar to me.

Yes I know that the various groups part of NA were part of Mujahideens before and I myself was fan of Ahmed Shah Masood, The Tiger of Panjshir. But later they involved in clanism / tribleism. Including a learned man like Burhanuddin Rabbani. I don't take Dostum as a Mujahid. He joined them later when he seperated him from Najib and was a staunch supporter/puppet of Russians.

The so called NA was not an ethnic group resisting the Taliban, it was a coalition of different parties and differnet ethnic groups. YOu need to get this fact right.

Tajik, Ujbeks or Hazaras who accepted these leaders have traited Afghanistan and Islam both. So to fight them is a right way.

Here your hypocracy comes to light, why are you accusing the tajiks/hazaras/uzbeks only? Why are you forgetting the Pashtoon traitros with bigger crimes? You are acting like SOME of our pakistani friends here. On the other hand, the Taliban themselves are the biggest traitors, the have sold the country, killed their own people in large numbers in the name of language, ethnicity and religion.

Yes Taliban were formed by external powers specially Pak to stablish peace in Afghanistan to reach Central Asia for trade and economic relations.

They came into existence by external powers, they are slaves.

And world has seen that Taliban stablished peace under their rule. Drug production reduced to near zero as accepted by UN which is now booming under US and its Munafikin allies.

ha? do you want me to give you the details of their crimes against their own people?

Taliban are more Afghan then you as they are spilling their blood for its freedom from Crusaders and their Munafik allies.

NO, they are not more afghan than me, i am not taking orders in Karachi as the taliban leaders and they are spiling the bloods of their own people, over 70% of all casualites is due to taliban attacks and suicide bombing.

I don't know if you are a Hazara or somebody else. I agree that Taliban follow a very strict line against Shias due to their deviantion from mainstream Islamic belief and mentality against the Holy personalities of Islam and they have carried out some reperessions against them but same was the case when these people encircled them in central n northern Afghanistan.

I am a Tajik from east of AFghanistan(Laghman province), but that doesnt matter, does it? The taliban have killed people in the name of ethnicity, langauge and religion. Shiaism is not the only factor they killed people and destroyed their villages and houses. Yes, the Taliban were killed in large numbers in north and that included many many pakistani taliban too, i am glad to see them all dead, i am also glad to see the taliban oppostion fighters dead as well, they went to war, they knew the consequences and thats what it happend to them. dont forget that the taliban were even more brutal against their prisoners, the mujahideen groups only returned the favour. On the other hand, what the TAliban did to the northern and central afghanistan people was totally different, the taliban went to people's houses and shot dead every civilian hazara/tajik/uzbek they saw, the hazaras suffered more than the others as they had religious as well as ethnic/linguistic difference from the pashtoon taliban. But the taliban were all soldiers who died.

They are the real slaves of Allah. I am saying these inspite that I did not support many of their hardline stands.

dont insult your own religin by supporting the taliban. they are nothing but ethno nationalists which have given their agenda the islamic colour to gain more support.

Why were the TALIBAN killing fellow muslims?now they have a problem with pak army killing them...They are TOO biased :sniper::sniper:

Back
Top Bottom