What's new

Zaid Hamid - Aljazeera TV - True Defender of Pakistan in 4th Generation Med

what is he saying.. he says that Pak is going down the tube and it is. whats the big deal , i also predicted that a decaade agao

It's gotten very late here Indians. Thanks for the entertainment.

Goodnight.

Uncle Zaid says goodnight as well:
38311_131517723554203_100000879295630_143825_341871_n.jpg

Quote it please. As far as I can tell tool bars are skewing numbers to higher numbers.

Here you go...

Google's by no means as bad as Compete or Quantcast (and possibly better than Alexa), but it's still way off. The directional data is sort-of close, but the daily unique visitors count shows at ~200K in December. Our analytics says it's ~47K daily or 722K for that month.

The caption makes no difference to me.

Can you prove this is how Muhammad(pbuh) dressed like?

Whoever wrote the caption is an imbecile.
You posted the pic so you have to prove accusations wrong

I disagree! All the points brought out by him are absolutely valid. Prove it otherwise or else your riposte silly as it is lame! :pop:

I will only point out three, since you Indians cannot digest anything related to RAW:

About Osama: Where is the proof? We need solid evidence. Not because America, Nato or American media said so.

About containing China+Russia, is also true. Why do you think the Russians are pissed off about the NATO defense shield that apparently in place to counter "Iran"? A nation that has never declared war on another Nation.

Another point was that NATO supply trucks do not carry weapons or ammunition.

Ha. I can post pictures of the Taliban capturing their humvees and and showboating their equipment. Also many Pakistani media outlets have reported that indeed, NATO supply trucks have been carrying weapons.

Goodnight.

Tell him to beg the Indian govt they will give him a Sword which atleast is not rusted..

I will only point out three, since you Indians cannot digest anything related to RAW:

About Osama: Where is the proof? We need solid evidence. Not because America, Nato or American media said so.

About containing China+Russia, is also true. Why do you think the Russians are pissed off about the NATO defense shield that apparently in place to counter "Iran"? A nation that has never declared war on another Nation.

Another point was that NATO supply trucks do not carry weapons or ammunition.

Ha. I can post pictures of the Taliban capturing their humvees and and showboating their equipment. Also many Pakistani media outlets have reported that indeed, NATO supply trucks have been carrying weapons.
Only sentences outta thin air, please give proofs your sentences do not account for Sh!t

For the first point, your own media said so and obviously even they are bought by RAW.

Again a simple sentence, I can say Pakistani Govt filled the trucks with weapons and took pictures, prove otherwise..

Again, pictures can be taken by a school kid, so what, proof is hard to come by and delusions are the easiest. Why the Pakistani Govt or the very capable ISI and Army unable to put out proofs.. are they so retard?

Giving commands to Indians comes naturally to us. 1000 years is a long time.
1000 years? So Delhi is whole India. LOL.

some historical events will help you filter your thoughts.

Razia was looted and killed by Jats.
Mughals looted again by Jats after Auramgzeb.
Each subsequent delhi Ruler living with Rajputs in vicinity.
Mughals were puppets of Marathas from 1714.

Also delhi was conquered 1192 so even in delhi YOUR so called ruled is from 1192 to 1714 to be precise 522 years.

I am sorry if I have cut your DREAM RULE from India to delhi and from 1000 to 500.

Enjoy this troll feast

Goodnight.

38311_131517723554203_100000879295630_143825_341871_n.jpg

Oye, ye to zang lageli talwar hai,is se to kaddu bhi na katega. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom