What's new

Featured Zaheer Ahmad Babar appointed new Chief of Pakistan Air Force

Exactly. There are dubious sources trying to run ahead of official announcement. The game of personal point scoring. I am sure, many people are misled given the choice of username. :lol:

Just a random source with no credibility. We needs to be careful as well as act responsibly in such matters.
What people don’t understand sometimes these tactics can be a demoralizing factor for either one , not all PR on social media is with good intentions

Among the 4, 3 will retire on the same date:

1: Air Marshal Nauman Ali ( 3 July 2022 )
2: Air Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Babar ( 3 July 2022 )
3: Air Marshal Javad Saeed ( 3 July 2022 )

But only
4: Air Marshal Haseeb Paracha will retire on 9 September 2022.

Exactly. There are dubious sources trying to run ahead of official announcement. The game of personal point scoring. I am sure, many people are misled given the choice of username. :lol:

Just a random source with no credibility. We needs to be careful as well as act responsibly in such matters.

ARY News running it now

1615984294908.png

Any more details about the new ACM's career? Like his Sqn or important appointments or positions, he has held in the past.

Any more details about the new ACM's career? Like his Sqn or important appointments or positions, he has held in the past.
Air Marshal Zaheer Ahmad Babar is currently serving as Deputy Chief of Air Staff for Administration.
He joined the GD(P) branch of the Pakistan Air Force as a fighter pilot in 1986.
He later went on to command a fighter squadron, an operational air base, and a regional air command before becoming DCAS-A. In his staff appointments, he has served as Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Operation Research & Development), Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Training Officers) and Director General Projects at Air Headquarters Islamabad. He has also served as Additional Secretary at Ministry of Defence. He is a graduate of Combat Commanders’ School, Air War College and Royal College of Defence Studies, UK. In recognition of his outstanding services, he has been awarded Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military) and Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military).