What's new

Zack Snyder’s Justice League Official Trailer

Will not post spoilers yet, because I realize a large part of the world probably hasn’t seen this movie.

I will just say this..

Absolutely ******* fantastic !!!

Beyond my expectations..

Bravo Zack Snyder! Bravo!

Watched half of the trailer. Such inane, CGI-filled typical action films shouldn't even exist.

Not a bad plan to recycle an unprofitable movie and get two movies out of one.

Will not post spoilers yet, because I realize a large part of the world probably hasn’t seen this movie.

I will just say this..

Absolutely ******* fantastic !!!

Beyond my expectations..

Bravo Zack Snyder! Bravo!

I just got done, it was great. Infinitely better than the theatrical version. I want more!

I just got done, it was great. Infinitely better than the theatrical version. I want more!

And that future “knightmare” scene! Have to confess I was totally Geeking Out on that.

The sad thing is, watching those ending credits and knowing there will never be a part two, at least as we know it.

I believe Zack Snyder should be given the chance to make a part two like he was supposed to.

And that future “knightmare” scene! Have to confess I was totally Geeking Out on that.

The sad thing is, watching those ending credits and knowing there will never be a part two, at least as we know it.

I believe Zack Snyder should be given the chance to make a part two like he was supposed to.

He had a lot planned for the New Gods, we probably won't see his vision realized. The Ava Deverney helmed film is on hold indefinitely-stuck in development hell.

This was the film Snyder intended, not the mess that Whedon produced. It was an absolute masterpiece, Snyders best work in my opinion. Bring back the Snyder-verse!!!

@KAL-EL which platform has it been released on?

I watched it on HBO Here in the states. Although I believe it is also available on iTunes and other platforms depending on what part of the world you’re from.

God Damn it, WB ... this is what they didn't like.
Just watched it ... It was a treat for a DC fan like me.
Darkseid & Steppen Wolf are awesome in this movie.

It was OK. Past movie scenes being elaborated. Nothing New. Somehow feels like they are trying to copy the AVENGERS. Soo many similarities

I absolutely love the interaction between Batman and the Joker in the Epilogue scene

Back
Top Bottom