What's new

Z10 evaluation finally ended

Z-10 and T-129 is perfect duel configuration for two different choices of Birds and weapon configurations makes sense

Chasing after garbage sanction prone weapons from Donald Trump is not ideal

Major salman was not the only one to asses it he was one of many people so lets wait what others say.

Please disregard @Shiji don't consider his comments.
I never said he was the only one...what i meant was that he was one of the pilots to fly it so why would an officer post false stuff... :)

Evaluation of Z-10 ended long and I think they were returned so this is a little confusing to me
So you are suggesting that the officer is lying and you have better information? :hitwall:

My vote is for co production of T-129 in Pakistan and also evolve our design with part original R&D part ToT or JV.
historical army has never really opted for joint production unless pushed

Not the best Machine??? But China has it in 100's ?? why would China had it if it isn't the best?

Not the best Machine??? But China has it in 100's ?? why would China had it if it isn't the best?
same argument for JF17s we rolled out the 100th jet yet china has none
its about suitability in the end for a country

. T-129, cobra or mi5 s might be more suitable for pakistan

I really doubt this still would like others to confirm or deny this

Well Hazrat for you the new years resolution needs to be; Not to jump to any conclusions. especially later if they come back to bite you!!
hazoors Hazrats and Huzraat
i dont think the major is an official endorsement or rejection after the evolution. but we been testing t129 very extensively too and it seems we might be tilted towards turkish machine

Its done with and going or gone home end of the Z-10 story !!

Back
Top Bottom