What's new

Z-20 Utility Helicopter News & Discussions

Utility helicopters are urgently demended,hope it comes into mass production before 2017

We too need UHs very urgently, i hope we could get some of these helos in the future for our replacement program.

We too need UHs very urgently, i hope we could get some of these helos in the future for our replacement program.
I never get why Pakistan just don't go for American products. If F-16 is on the table, what isn't on the table.

Expensive yes, but no wait time, and highly effective.

I would certainly go American if given the choice.

Its has been quiet with the Z-20 helicopter after its first flight. What is happening ? Does anyone has an update ?

232614y8u88k1j578ez2u1[1].jpg

Z-20 is good for high altitude such Tibet plateau, we can create a massive high altitude rapid assault troopers near Indian border and provide logistic support to India's front soldiers.

You mean Chinese troops rightright

I never get why Pakistan just don't go for American products. If F-16 is on the table, what isn't on the table.

Expensive yes, but no wait time, and highly effective.

I would certainly go American if given the choice.
The answer lies in your question

Expensive yes, but no wait time, and highly effective..

Since the US has gotten so close to India, the Pak Military's priorities are changing. They want to diversify their product portfolio. In case of -16's, there is not really a 1:1 alternative from the Chinese, so they are using American products where necessary. Everything else, they are preferring from elsewhere.
Being expensive is a huge factor too. Inside Pak Military's circle, they'd like to use cost prohibitive products and become independent of spare / sanction issues. So China meets both the strategic needs.

Eh...Yes, I think India is planning to acquire blackhawks too if I'm not mistaken.

No To much reliance on US will do us no good,that's why Apaches are being bought in such low numbers
Our main Attack help fleet will consist of Homegrown Choppers & we have Russian Mi-17s for that role

Now, I want a Z-20 for myself if I have enough money... That thing is beautiful.

No To much reliance on US will do us no good,that's why Apaches are being bought in such low numbers
Our main Attack help fleet will consist of Homegrown Choppers & we have Russian Mi-17s for that role

Doesn't Apache cost like 65 million dollars a piece? Even a low number is beyond anything I can ever dream to afford!

Now, I want a Z-20 for myself if I have enough money... That thing is beautiful.

Doesn't Apache cost like 65 million dollars a piece? Even a low number is beyond anything I can ever dream to afford!

That's why we are buying Apaches in Low Nos the. Main component of our attack helo fleet will be made of home made choppers

Is this confirmed a Z-20 ??? ... I just found that image too but to admit I'm very unsure ... could also only be a S-70 Blackhawk !??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom