APbqPMY.jpg

sQHCfUu.jpg

79CaoHw.jpg

a7seeMm.jpg

003JQDs.jpg

w9DoN9b.jpg

ME1Zo6Q.jpg

dv5Aehr.jpg

So is there any deal for getting 30-50 Z-10Ps from China or any license production and JV on helicopters between PAC and CAIC???

No. from chief designer of WZ-10, it has not cleared for export by PLA so far. WZ-10 are now focussing on fulfilling the new of PLA helo aviation corps. But he hint, it might be cleared for export in future.

No. from chief designer of WZ-10, it has not cleared for export by PLA so far. WZ-10 are now focussing on fulfilling the new of PLA helo aviation corps. But he hint, it might be cleared for export in future.

I am bit sure that it is available to PAA, as there were some reports in 2005 that PA has seen its performance. I am sure that once US pressure goes away and GoP could have some money to be given to Pak Military then we might see a deal or a JV between CAIC and PAC.:pakistan::yay::china:

I am bit sure that it is available to PAA, as there were some reports in 2005 that PA has seen its performance. I am sure that once US pressure goes away and GoP could have some money to be given to Pak Military then we might see a deal or a JV between CAIC and PAC.:pakistan::yay::china:

No. It's not. Check out zuhai airshow 2012 video of interview with WZ-10 chief designer. Right from his mouth. Provided you understand mandarin.

1st prototype Z-20 has been brought to the test centre from assembly line。

1st glimpses of the new toy before the year ends。Definitely!

No. It's not. Check out zuhai airshow 2012 video of interview with WZ-10 chief designer. Right from his mouth. Provided you understand mandarin.

Yes china can sell FC-20 but not a gunship... besides Pak army is more interested in Turkish T-129 ATAK... there are talks of procuring 2 sqds..

Chinese one is not in service etc... at 45+ million per unit you can hardly call it cheap..
Pakistan sure will get brotherhood price, i think much lower. We will modify the configuration according to PPakistan request.

Not to mention China's aircraft whole life circle maitenance cost is much lower.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom