What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

The Americans can take the Apache up their backside. I'm wanking off to the WZ-10 from now on. This baby looks absolutely insane.

The Americans can take the Apache up their backside. I'm wanking off to the WZ-10 from now on. This baby looks absolutely insane.
Actually, we have been shoving the Apache up others' backsides for a long time now. From what I heard, not a very pleasant experience on the receiving 'ends'. :lol:

Regardless of what anyone thinks of it, the WZ-10 has given the Chinese their first domestically made truly reliable close range air-support system.

WZ-10 is the present,the following is the future:

:coffee: You are wrong if you think the above are mere line drawings for fun。

Maybe it was not a total joke, since Chinese military industry did had some wild yet stupid ideas from time to time, SAC during 5th Gen bidding is a good example.

There might be some Chinese companies are embracing coaxial rotors for the next gen helo, and again notice I said might be, but sure not the Chinese military.

chinese must be thankful to pakistan for giving excess to stealth blackhawk wreckage

I wish that PAC will join in the future Z-10 program along with other helicopter program going on in China.

Also PAC should look in to producing about 30 Z-10P Block-Is and later Block-II & IIIs

I wish that PAC will join in the future Z-10 program along with other helicopter program going on in China.

Also PAC should look in to producing about 30 Z-10P Block-Is and later Block-II & IIIs

Probably not gonna happen, at least not for a while. PA prefers US and Russian helis, and so far Chinese helis have not proven that their the better choice for PA. That's mostly to do with the lack of maturity of the system, but if China can mature it, then PA may consider it.

Z-19 says hello to (up and coming)Z-20:

215823g4zc44cbxglzg7lx.jpg.thumb.jpg

002564aaaa3211e9cb3822.jpg

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that there's a conflict between WZ-10 and T-129 at Pakistan's attack heli tender. Which means both projects achieved their goals successfully. I just checked the specs of both helis. Wz's engine is better than Atak, while attack offers a better payload. This list goes on. WZ fills a disadvantage of Atak while Atak does the same at WZ's disadvantages. I wish both choppers a long way to go. And good kills of course :D

(Btw my first post at Chinese Sec)

I see that there's a conflict between WZ-10 and T-129 at Pakistan's attack heli tender. Which means both projects achieved their goals successfully. I just checked the specs of both helis. Wz's engine is better than Atak, while attack offers a better payload. This list goes on. WZ fills a disadvantage of Atak while Atak does the same at WZ's disadvantages. I wish both choppers a long way to go. And good kills of course :D

(Btw my first post at Chinese Sec)

What the WZ-10 needs is a 1600 horsepower turboshaft as with the AH64. The sooner the better.

Yes it will be hard Race for PAC´s tender in choose of the next Helicopter.

@Neptune

Don´t think so about the Engine ,i mean it´s enough and on the Future Turkey will develop his own Engines :)

But i like to the Made in China from Chinese People and not European Concerns in China.

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom