What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

The whole world respect (or fear) the Chinese, not because they can design or not the WZ-10, not because they admit the truth or not, but for the following reason:

- The Chinese do things (including copy, cheat, lie in many cases,etc.) because it need to, for their strategic interest of their country and their people, not because someone told them to do so.

- They do not feel having to respect the so-called international laws, which was set up by Western powers, to protect the benefit of Western countries, but no Western countries follows. The so-called international law is only for the fooled third-world countries, like India or African countries to follow, upon believing that by being transparent to the world (namely, the West), they would be as developed as the West.

- They do not feel having to beg for other countries to respect them. Other countries respect them (and fear them) naturally, because of their merciless nature and cold-blooded approach in any matter.

Indian projects are not secret, we all know what comes from where. In LCA/ALH/Arjuna etc we all know which foreign country helped on what subcomponent.

Our datasheet are open, we never claim we made something, which we not.. While Chinese copy all stuff, still they try to show they have achieve on there own.

J10: Lavi design
FC1 : Some Russian design
J11 : Russian design
Tanks : Russian design

remember 50-60% of job done when you copy the basic design. Suppose I get detail design of F22, how much it will difficult to make something like F22?

Chinese need open media which can reveal the truth. The truth is hidden among Communist leader...

Indian projects are not secret, we all know what comes from where. In LCA/ALH/Arjuna etc we all know which foreign country helped on what subcomponent.

That why you will always be a loser. Every countries protect their secrets for their strategic and long-term benefit, but India does not and can not, because of your nature, the eagerness to be trusted, to be respected by telling the whole truth to outsiders. Wise people and countries do not doing like that.

In case of war, the enemy, especially big and wise enemy like China, can easily defeat you, because they know all your weakness. If you have to import aircraft parts from some countries, they can use diplomatical or economical means to stop the import and then,... OK you can guess.

Vietnam manufactured first aircraft in 1980, but only until 2010 the army revealed the news. Vietnamese people have rumoured for years that we have manufactured the Yakhont missile (Brahmos is a version of Yakhont), but no one can confirm.

Why China have to be transparent like India. To become poor and backward like you? No country (except India may be) are fooled enough to be transparent about their military projects. All news are just rumours

Our datasheet are open, we never claim we made something, which we not.. While Chinese copy all stuff, still they try to show they have achieve on there own.

J10: Lavi design
FC1 : Some Russian design
J11 : Russian design
Tanks : Russian design

remember 50-60% of job done when you copy the basic design. Suppose I get detail design of F22, how much it will difficult to make something like F22?

Chinese need open media which can reveal the truth. The truth is hidden among Communist leader...

1: Don't bring ur failure projects in this thread ...
2:Helped or U just bought and painted those things...don't lie...
3:hahaha the last point is Epic He don't know anything and saying '' ho ga koi russian design'' :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Stop promoting ur great mother russia..:lol:

they're going to chuck a big party tonight and a public holiday tomorrow based on how they jumping up and down here :lol:

will you join the party?? please do. If not you, then whole party is meaningless,i mean, you cannot even call it a party without a troll from the hyper ultra advanced Malaysh!t.

the word "indigenous" being to describe pretty much every single indian weapon. who are you trying to fool? :lol:

obviously a troll from the military super power- Malaysia.

That why you will always be a loser. Every countries protect their secrets for their strategic and long-term benefit, but India does not and can not, because of your nature, the eagerness to be trusted, to be respected by telling the whole truth to outsiders. Wise people and countries do not doing like that.

In case of war, the enemy, especially big and wise enemy like China, can easily defeat you, because they know all your weakness. If you have to import aircraft parts from some countries, they can use diplomatical or economical means to stop the import and then,... OK you can guess.

Vietnam manufactured first aircraft in 1980, but only until 2010 the army revealed the news. Vietnamese people have rumoured for years that we have manufactured the Yakhont missile (Brahmos is a version of Yakhont), but no one can confirm.

Why China have to be transparent like India. To become poor and backward like you? No country (except India may be) are fooled enough to be transparent about their military projects. All news are just rumours

i have also heard that Vietnam is building a 10th gen fighter aircraft . I'm sure they will reveal it by around 2500 AD or 2600 AD. People have also rumored that Vietnam is developing a missile that will travel at the speed of light,but no one can confirm this.

more information about the chinese heli

Asia - China's new WZ-10 attack helicopter - development

this article was published way back in 2007, in other terms, except for some deluded retards, all others knew of the incredible amount of Russian help in this 'Chinese' helicopter.

Russian design - Kamov?
Around 1995 according to testimony of "nifiga" in CDF - the claims that he was involved in the project - the Russian-KAMOV Company have created the structural design of a combat helicopter "WZ-10" for the Chinese army. In fact, the of "nifiga" in CDF posted on drawing clear similarities with the first clear photos that circulated in the summer of 2007 in Chinese Internet forums. It is obviously still at an early design phase, as the concept is - like the first prototype - still of a four-leaf main rotor. It can therefore be assumed that it is not a subsequently prepared drawing.

European Rotor System - Eurocopter
China's engineers are not satisfied with zweitklassigem material. Since the developments of MBB - which has been merged into Eurocopter - Europe has the rotor system "ahead". Accordingly, it is not surprising that in 1997, a nine-year collaboration agreement with Eurocopter France over $ 70 million has been completed for the development of a rotor system, in which Eurocopter created quite a bit of construction drawings for China - of course at a reasonable, moderate transport helicopter (to the arms embargo, the Europeans deal?). AVIC II also sought from the summer of 2000, at various events this - also denoted by Z-10 - Transport Helicopter imagine that showed strong similarities with the Agusta-Bell AB 139th European Transmission - Agusta: A similar agreement in 1999 with Agusta (Italy . completed) - this time over $ 30 million for the joint development of the transmission of the future transport helicopter Canadian engine: The Canadian Pratt & Whitney Company was selected as the engine supplier. Starting from the year 2001 to the beginning of 2004 a total of 10 gas turbines were PT6B-67 C or P & W PT6C-67C delivered (1,531 shp continuous 1.142 kW) to drive the "transport helicopter" that were connected from 2002 only through ground tests with European components. It is now known that Canada has provided up to 50 additional engines -. Should be incorporated in future transport helicopter in China, ie the conversion of the whole project raised as a "dual-use" program, in order to get Western aid, while the best on available in the market developments combined.

the first blurry Internetfototos show a four-leaf main rotor which likely stems from the original Russian design phase. Apparently the original rotor design was not as successful with four leaves, because at the turn of 2003/2004 new first flights took place - this time with a modified 5-petalled rotor system.

i have also heard that Vietnam is building a 10th gen fighter aircraft . I'm sure they will reveal it by around 2500 AD or 2600 AD. People have also rumored that Vietnam is developing a missile that will travel at the speed of light,but no one can confirm this.

At least India should thank me for my lesson on intelligence, instead of being jingoistic. We have defeated bigger enemies like US, France, ... thank to our strong tradition of intelligence.

At least India should thank me for my lesson on intelligence, instead of being jingoistic. We have defeated bigger enemies like US, France, ... thank to our strong tradition of intelligence.
yea may be france not US regime was changed

My lord, your display of intelligence was exemplary. I thank you with my heart felt gratitude. And i wish you defeat even bigger enemies like Martians, Inter galactic forces etc with your intelligence.

Nothing wrong if Russia helped China in helicopter design. They have money and they can buy anything. and this hello is fulfilling the requirement of China. that's all matter.

Calm down you guys.

The Russians like to claim credits for themselves these days.

Even if what the Russian says is true, it was only "Concept Design" which happened in 1995 when China had nothing.

This is 2013 and not a single bit of the Z-10 originates from Russia.

I think you are right
Even if the Chinese took some help so what everybody does name me one country that doesnot

:lol: where is the proof given by the Russians? You want to accuse, show me 100% proof it's a Russian design. Then I will take it seriously and acknowledge it.
Anyone can draw up something and say this and that. Russians are not very trustworthy considering their people have been telling everyone how China is buying Russian weapons every 6 months. These Russian statements have been so wrong the Russians have lost all credibility among the knowledgable people.

What's funny is these little Indians laughing at others when literally EVERY single weapon in their military is a foreign weapon. They don't even have the basic ability to reverse engineer. That's how backward they are. Utterly clueless beyond belief. Now we hear them begging the French to get a technology transfer of engines. Cannot make their own weapons so they shamefully beg. Pathetic to be honest.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom