What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

How do you achieved 90 degrees bore sight using eyeball if u are not moving your head?

You must be flying really slow if you are shooting something at your 90. Let's have the video showing that eye tech quickly engaging multiple targets that are > 100 meters away in the 120 arc in front of you with a crosshair instead of showing the guy moving his entire head.

Last edited:
You must be flying really slow if you are shooting something at your 90. Let's use that eye tech to quickly engage the multiple targets that are > 100 meters away in the 120 arc in front of you when you are at speed and barely moving your head.
I think that is the purpose. Heli are designed to hover at stand still and then pick the prey against a specific area for search and destroy in a complex urban terrain. Of course that case will be against light armed infantry or militant.

I think that is the purpose. Heli are designed to hover at stand still and then pick the prey against a specific area for search and destroy in a complex urban terrain. Of course that case will be against light armed infantry or militant.

I don't think countries spend millions of R&D and procurement money on helicopters just to mainly handle "lightly armed infantry".

…well I guess China made tanks just to squash domestic riots…
Isn't US all along been fighting militants and rugged Taliban for recent past 20 years?

While squash rioters is last 30 years. So your assessment is wrong.

Yes, US weapon need to fight light armed militant.

This isn't anything new US has technology like this for A-A missiles even.
I am sure it's new. AA missile is using infra heat sensor to lock onto target where sky is clear, easy to pick up target.

While this is using geometry position and sensitivity of the user to rapidly position the gun to where he wanted. They are both different concept. Feel free to prove your point by demostrate similar such weapon from US or European. I dare to say, Chinese is first to put it into operation.

I am sure it's new. AA missile is using infra heat sensor to lock onto target where sky is clear, easy to pick up target.

While this is using geometry position and sensitivity of the user to rapidly position the gun to where he wanted. They are both different concept. Feel free to prove your point by demostrate similar such weapon from US or European. I dare to say, Chinese is first to put it into operation.

Huh how is this new? From what I'm seeing its still having to turn his head along with the gun. Don't see him just moving his eyes only and the gun tracks as well.

Back
Top Bottom