What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

Reports are coming that Z-10 ME may come soon.

Z-10ME coming as another round of evaluation/trial in Pakistan or induction into service though... If it was just limited numbers like last time with the first version of Z-10 for evaluation and not bought in numbers, it might sent back again later time after evaluation finish. If remember correctly Pakistan got two Z-10 and one Z-19 last time.

Z-10ME coming as another round of evaluation/trial in Pakistan or induction into service though... If it was just limited numbers like last time with the first version of Z-10 for evaluation and not bought in numbers, it might sent back again later time after evaluation finish. If remember correctly Pakistan got two Z-10 and one Z-19 last time.

Again nit-picking! They were allowed to test them but not really "got two Z-10 and one Z-19 last time" :azn:

Again nit-picking! They were allowed to test them but not really "got two Z-10 and one Z-19 last time" :azn:

Yes, they got two Z-10 and one Z-19 last time for evaluation in Pakistan, and later sent back to China. I didn't say it was bought or gifted.

Yes, they got two Z-10 and one Z-19 last time for evaluation in Pakistan, and later sent back to China. I didn't say it was bought or gifted.

I know my friend, I know ... but I also know how some over-enthusiastic fan-boys mis-read whatever fits their dreams. :azn:

Induction in service. We won't be going for really big numbers but I am expecting around 30 to 36 of them. Plus Pakistan taking MI 35 numbers to 20 that is my assessment. Z-10 ME are coming

Induction in service. We won't be going for really big numbers but I am expecting around 30 to 36 of them. Plus Pakistan taking MI 35 numbers to 20 that is my assessment. Z-10 ME are coming

Again, may I ask what's the source for this? I must admit system-wise it is no surprise and I slowly get the feeling there is a whole package on its way to Pakistan, however I haven't heard anything about this.

WZ-10 attack helicopters attached to an army aviation brigade under the PLA 80th Group Army lift off for a live-fire training exercise in early December, 2021.

1.jpg
2.jpg

A VIEW TO A KILL . China shows off high-tech Z-10 attack chopper helmets that can aim deadly machine guns using pilot’s EYESIGHT in chilling vid

• 10:07 ET, Jan 14 2022

CHINA has shown off its ultra-high-tech attack chopper helmets that can aim killer machine guns using the pilot's eyesight.

Chilling footage shows the helmets with the self-aiming function being controlled by the pilot's eye movements.

NINTCHDBPICT000705138801.jpg

The high-tech helmets can aim guns towards a target depending on the pilot's eyesight

NINTCHDBPICT000705137005.jpg

The chilling video shows the attack choppers during exercises
The video, shared by the Chinese military on social media site Weibo, demonstrates how the deadly helmet worked during combat training.

The high tech helmet was also used by the pilots of the Z-10 attack chopper, during military exercises, according to the Global Times.

The Z-10, which is equipped with the latest technology, was used during exercises near Taiwan last year.

The outlet states that the "specially made" helmet "can display all key parameters and battlefield dynamics directly onto the visor" and the pilot can use it to aim "as the weapons will point to wherever the pilot is looking to through the helmet."

It comes after the UK, Russia, the US, China and France released a rare joint statement admitting "no one can win a nuclear war" amid fears of an upcoming World War 3.

NINTCHDBPICT000705136997.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom