What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

If we could enhance our turbine shaft engine's output power to 1300 KW, we can make longbow alike WZ-10 carrying 16 ATGM.

India had decided to go for Apache.i think WZ-10 is not that good as Apache, but it is sanction free for Pakistan.

Im not a Aviation engineer, i just translate it from Chinese source Baidu.

If China can develop 1300 KW turbin shaft engine in the future, we might get a good one as Apache.

u had no need to mention what India is doing. I was not comparing things atall.

Pak Army should go for WZ 10 over T129. WZ 10 have send panic attacks to US,they & the defence experts are comparing WZ 10 with Apache.

really? telling my toy is good but comparing wz -10 to apache is a bit too much. Even Chinese members will agree with me. Maybe in future wz-19 will be something more better. But as of now wz-10 have minimum wapon load and very heavy.

20083179490959.jpg

WZ10 is the one i say china has backed us. we can get as many we want and the project is progressing fast.
Actually how many WZ-10 PA is gonna get for replacing AH1-F?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc0NzYwNDky.html

really? telling my toy is good but comparing wz -10 to apache is a bit too much. Even Chinese members will agree with me. Maybe in future wz-19 will be something more better. But as of now wz-10 have minimum wapon load and very heavy.
I agree with you, but the question is WZ-10 is much cheaper than Apache. Paksitan could afford many of them, i think WZ-10 with HMS is somewhere middle in Apache and LCH. No offence, we should wait for WZ-10A instead of WZ-19.

a technical question pls answer me. How can a helo weighing 5000kg(empty weight) goes up to 6400m ? While engine power is just 2*1000 kw

5000KG Kobra and Apache go 6000+ mtr with 2*1400 kw motor and 2*1500 Kw motor respectively. your Question is wise and valid.

I will tell you a story , I was negotiating with BSNL (Indian govt telecom provider) for Swiches, The Govt official said the Chinese company (Telcom) is offering higher call rate than our switch. I saw the data sheet I was appalled to see that there switch was 1.5 times more effective than ours (As per Data sheet).

It was Impossible, We were using C++ code where chinese were using Java code. Java code can not be as efficient as C++. I reread Chinese data sheet, when I discover there fraud I died laughing..

The Fraud was: In telecom the definition of call is end to end voice call. while the Chinese thugs included SMS as call as well. So there data sheet has call per minute = Voice Call+SMS per minute.

It is just an experience I had with Chinese company..

Money is always going to be issue. But this is a tough pick. I'd say T-129 for the Army and WZ-10 for the Air Force.

I'm not familiar with IT industry lots, but our engineers are not that bad as you said.

i dont know how army need but may guess is at least 50 or 60

Its probably according to how many cobras we have. Essentialy they are the ones to be replaced in the future so yes you are right maybe 50-60 is the number.

Money is always going to be issue. But this is a tough pick. I'd say T-129 for the Army and WZ-10 for the Air Force.

WZ-10 for the Air Force:blink:

don't have money to buy for army what air force will do with it :coffee:

WZ-10 for the Air Force:blink:

don't have money to buy for army what air force will do with it :coffee:

I heard rumours that PAF is looking to buy Super Cobras. So i thought why not WZ-10 ?
Yes of course money is always the issue.

Back
Top Bottom