What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

I'm not familiar with IT industry lots, but our engineers are not that bad as you said.

There is no question of Intelligence of Engineers. Chinese Engineers are among the best. Only issue is Business Ethics. Sorry to say , Business ethics lack in chinese company. There are numerous example of it.

Any way I don't want to indulge in these discussion. The Good thing is your Helo is competing with Western counterpart. The Platform WS10 is ready , now it can climb 4K-5K mtrs, you can add new engine and make it hovr ovr 6k mtrs..

Congratulation in advance if Pakistan buy it. If I am Pakistani general I will go for WS10 than T129.

5000KG Kobra and Apache go 6000+ mtr with 2*1400 kw motor and 2*1500 Kw motor respectively. your Question is wise and valid.

I will tell you a story , I was negotiating with BSNL (Indian govt telecom provider) for Swiches, The Govt official said the Chinese company (Telcom) is offering higher call rate than our switch. I saw the data sheet I was appalled to see that there switch was 1.5 times more effective than ours (As per Data sheet).

It was Impossible, We were using C++ code where chinese were using Java code. Java code can not be as efficient as C++. I reread Chinese data sheet, when I discover there fraud I died laughing..

The Fraud was: In telecom the definition of call is end to end voice call. while the Chinese thugs included SMS as call as well. So there data sheet has call per minute = Voice Call+SMS per minute.

It is just an experience I had with Chinese company..
Stop trolling, please focus on thread!

I agree with you, but the question is WZ-10 is much cheaper than Apache. Paksitan could afford many of them, i think WZ-10 with HMS is somewhere middle in Apache and LCH. No offence, we should wait for WZ-10A instead of WZ-19.

Technical discussion only pls. How u put wz-10 over LCH? as far I see spec on wiki lch is more light uses more powerful engine have higher selling , more wapon load plus already have Hms.

I heard rumours that PAF is looking to buy Super Cobras. So i thought why not WZ-10 ?
Yes of course money is always the issue.

why not Apache 64D or we can buy the WZ-10 as well china is known to throw in some free tech for Pakistan always :lol:

My friend,USA won't sell Apache to India and Pakistan in the same time.

I guess it's more have to do with $$$. for now Pakistan can't afford to buy something expensive like apache even in small numbers a single apache cost more then 50 million.

I guess it's more have to do with $$$. for now Pakistan can't afford to buy something expensive like apache even in small numbers a single apache cost more then 50 million.
With 50 millions USD, PAF could afford 8-10 of WZ-10.

IMO, T-129 is a matured platform with variety of weapons choice.
but it's expensive........anyway, i don't think T-129 is better than WZ-10. The unit price of T-129 up to 20 millions plus, while WZ-10 could be provided to PA at brotherhood price.
T-129 is a JV helo of Turkey and Italy, while WZ-10 is fully produced by China.

T-129:

AgustaA129_01.jpg

t-129.jpg

41645325408593135048425.jpg

TAIAgustaWestland+T-129+%2528AgustaWestland+designation+AW729%2529+attack+helicopter+turkish+army+pakistan+.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom