What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

If this program is technological transfer then Recommended. :tup::enjoy:
ToT is not the recipe of nihari brother you make it sound so simple as if its the opening of some fast food joint.
look at our energy crises and you are expecting us to setup the entire infrastructure? ATAK itself is good enough without a ToT. Z-10? meh dont know and dont want to know

ToT is not the recipe of nihari brother you make it sound so simple as if its the opening of some fast food joint.
look at our energy crises and you are expecting us to setup the entire infrastructure? ATAK itself is good enough without a ToT. Z-10? meh dont know and dont want to know
You sounds quite emotional regarding Energy crises and you are appreciated for it.But why TOT is not possible i have a greatest example of Zulfiqar Frigate,thunder project etc. ToT is better option then to purchase a fleet.

You sounds quite emotional regarding Energy crises and you are appreciated for it.But why TOT is not possible i have a greatest example of Zulfiqar Frigate,thunder project etc. ToT is better option then to purchase a fleet.
my dear there is a limit for everything (my post is for all those past present and future posts where people demand ToT for everything they fancy)

lets list down what we are doing already
tanks, guns, ships, JF-17
resources are needed (I wont mention engery issue because i done it alrady)
facilities, training, right amount of continuous pool of experts
not to forget the money to run the shop

even if we have all this

its not economical its not efficient. (look up and understand what does economies of scales mean). to do everything in house no one does that. companies source items from other companies, countries from other countries where there is already best item out there.

our other issue is quality control and lax attitude towards standardization. ask yourself why people prefer Japan/ European assembled Japanese cars over local assembled?

my dear there is a limit for everything (my post is for all those past present and future posts where people demand ToT for everything they fancy)

lets list down what we are doing already
tanks, guns, ships, JF-17
resources are needed (I wont mention engery issue because i done it alrady)
facilities, training, right amount of continuous pool of experts
not to forget the money to run the shop

even if we have all this

its not economical its not efficient. (look up and understand what does economies of scales mean). to do everything in house no one does that. companies source items from other companies, countries from other countries where there is already best item out there.

our other issue is quality control and lax attitude towards standardization. ask yourself why people prefer Japan/ European assembled Japanese cars over local assembled?
Agreed Sir. But why as a nation we cannot maintained Quality and standards. Time to worry about :(

T-129 is a better option due to its advanced technology and the fact that its based on a mature design. The constraints include Pakistan's ability to afford them and Turkish ability to secure the engines.
The only problems are the engines,im sure Turkiye and Pakistan would figure out a way to finance it.

T-129 is a better option due to its advanced technology and the fact that its based on a mature design. The constraints include Pakistan's ability to afford them and Turkish ability to secure the engines.
If money is a problem, why not buy these toys? They are more efficient to destroy tanks. PK is absolutely capable to build 1000 pieces.

Pakistan does have undisclosed CH-4s.

This is not confirmed by any source at all so i am not sure about this.

Also it is not an acquisition that PAF will be so tight lipped about so if there is nothing coming out from anywhere i do not think it exist. (where there is smoke there is fire so rationally, if there is no smoke at all the chances of any fire are minimal right :P )

I think pakistan was also intended to buy Cirit to equip cobras for short term
We were, but now the focus seems to be shifting towards Mil from Russia

Also it is not an acquisition that PAF will be so tight lipped about so if there is nothing coming out from anywhere i do not think it exist. (where there is smoke there is fire so rationally, if there is no smoke at all the chances of any fire are minimal right :P )

Unless PAF may not be the operator at all.....

Unless PAF may not be the operator at all.....

Oh come on, we have been on this forum and viewed each others post for so long that you much know what i was saying. Surely it is not PAF, my bad, meant to say Army or Army Aviation or Pakistan Army Aviation :)

let me put it again,(my bad, i gave that lose ball :) )

Also it is not an acquisition that ARMY will be so tight lipped about so if there is nothing coming out from anywhere i do not think it exist. (where there is smoke there is fire so rationally, if there is no smoke at all the chances of any fire are minimal right :P )

STM Focus Flite Flight Information Awareness System

5a97758a004d081ac649ca9be1fbef9d.jpg

Team Movement
1e3d2143bd05ec570fc2c3829f655a7a-jpg.142997

Terrain Awareness
c956b871818484b1de9226dc7dfc1259-jpg.142998

Terrain Following
699b5eaad2636647708e15aac3cb737d-jpg.142999

Targeting and Sighting
f117691fb7006fb742b3410402f33dca-jpg.143000

Photo-realistic 3D Terrain
4b8408b14eef1eaf04d870190d8b5198-jpg.143001