What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

In that case you could be right,the only problem could be the engine.

nah no prob in case of engine coz Turkey has it lisence production and in case of any sancations Turkey will keep providing assistance from under the table……:lol:

License production is usually with conditions, as with the Volvo rm-12 engine(licensed f-404) Sweden requires clearance from US.

you are right will western powers allow Turkey to transfer the technology to Pakistan.
on the other side chinese are time tested and provide assistance in jf-17 thunder already.
1 big benefit of Chinese equipments is that u can integrate your own weapons on that

I don't think there is any issue of TOT coz Turkey reserves all rights of TOT and expect engine all modern systems are produced locally in Turkey…

nah no prob in case of engine coz Turkey has it lisence production and in case of any sancations Turkey will keep providing assistance from under the table……:lol:
You really think so ??? :disagree:

I don't support Defence cooperation between Turkey and Pakistan as long as Turkey is a NATO member.

But i'd really love a JV for TF-2000 if Turkey leaves NATO !!!!!

You really think so ??? :disagree:

I don't support Defence cooperation between Turkey and Pakistan as long as Turkey is a NATO member.

What turkey provided regarding spares of F-16s and artillary and naval frigates when Pakistan was under sancations was remarkable and you can expect best from Turkey under worse conditions.

WZ-10A is a 7 ton class attack helo, close to apache-D/E. Once it gets wz-16 turboshaft and YH MMW radar upgrade(somewhere in a years time) it will outclass T-129 in all aspect.

Excuse me!! you really serious??:unsure:
WZ-10 is pretty immature heli with immature avionics,less effective ECM and HMDS and it has many issues with engine+ its weaponary is much less effective comparing with T-129…:coffee:
It don't have many advanced system like ice detector and ELT(emergency locator transmittor)…

WZ-10 is pretty immature heli with immature avionics,less effective ECM and HMDS and it has many issues with engine+ its weaponary is much less effective comparing with T-129…:coffee:
It don't have many advanced system like ice detector and ELT(emergency locator transmittor)…

Immature avionics? How come, give me specifics. New platform yes, but that cannot be used as reason against it or else we would still be flying sabres. As for engine in a years time WZ-16, a 1500 kw class engine will be available for WZ-10 that's equal to apache-e. It is armed with as advance weapon as you'd find anywhere else, akd10, PL/QW series air to air missile, rockets, Integrated EW system, etc, etc.

What issues with engine ??? on what bases are you declaring Its avionics and HMS immature ???

YH-96 EW suite is better for us than the turkish EW !!!!

Ok lets make deal,bring KSA and Iran together then we are in.
Impossible huh?
NATO is the best option for us.

nothing is impossible, even iran bought weapons from the u.s, which it had declared the great satan, remember the iran-contra affair? so i believe we can bring both countries nearer

Option for what ??? defending your country ???? against whom ???????
The possibility to gain experience/knowledge in the best military systems to eventualy be independent from all.
Design develope produce indigenous systems be 100% independent.
Is there another way to do that,if so please explain.

What issues with engine ??? on what bases are you declaring Its avionics and HMS immature ???

YH-96 EW suite is better for us than the turkish EW !!!!

google for its engine defects……
or ask for a plate of halwa from my mom…:azn:
engine is still immature and not ready.
China needs much work in term of engine.
and you really comparing US engine with chineese one??:lol:
Being honest font know about chineese heli e/w suit
about avionics they are just immature with many things still not there like ELT and ice detector etc.
about HMD You can well compare ASLAN HMDS with Chineese heli's one and can chk it out your self.
Its IRST is too not so advance like that some used on T-129 which is compareable to Apache.

Immature avionics? How come, give me specifics. New platform yes, but that cannot be used as reason against it or else we would still be flying sabres. As for engine in a years time WZ-16, a 1500 kw class engine will be available for WZ-10 that's equal to apache-e. It is armed with as advance weapon as you'd find anywhere else, akd10, PL/QW series air to air missile, rockets, Integrated EW system, etc, etc.

@T-123456 he needs your help man……
Apache comparison with WZ-10?? funny enough.
well WZ-16 is something else in which French are involved.
It is integreated with anything mature??
T-129 carrys UTIMAS,Hell Fire,Stringer,Aim-9 and some french & german anti tank too…
T-129 is really a generation a head than WZ-10.
WZ-10 is still not combat ready .
for T-129 go through its thread then you would be able to vompare yourselve bro……:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom