What's new

Yuvan Shankar Raja embraces Islam

Music is not prohibited in Islam
Sufism is not a religion or a sect but a state of mind.
At the time of the Prophet SAW - the Salafists and the followers of Ibn Thumaiya didn't exist either.

Consider yourself informed. :)

There is no Sufism without Islam, he is following something but if he did not convert it is not Sufism.

Another Dharmender!!! So Islam is basically used as a tool to get an extra wife and bypass the common law.

Yuan Shankar Raja is a piece of shit....

And you have opened a thread for his reglious converstion......unbelivable

Yuan Shankar Raja is a piece of shit....

And you have opened a thread for his reglious converstion......unbelivable

Yuvan is a good Musician.. If you had not heared his scores, I am sorry for you.. And he is the son of Legendary Illaiyaraja..

However , his marrying for a third time, has less to do with Islam, as he had already divorced with 2nd wife.. Dharmendra wanted to have 2 wives at the same time, so he embraced Islam.. There is a difference.. I hope people understand..

Yuvan is a good Musician.. If you had not heared his scores, I am sorry for you.. And he is the son of Legendary Illaiyaraja..

However , his marrying for a third time, has less to do with Islam, as he had already divorced with 2nd wife.. Dharmendra wanted to have 2 wives at the same time, so he embraced Islam.. There is a difference.. I hope people understand..

I am not tamil...but I know tamil very well...and I have listened to his musics and I have a collection of his father's songs...

I have problem him embrassing his Islam it is his choice....

But my question is, is this matter deserved to be discussed????

I have heard that his father ilayaraja was born in a Christian family and later converted to Hinduism??
So its not a new thing in his family..

I am not tamil...but I know tamil very well...and I have listened to his musics and I have a collection of his father's songs...

I have problem him embrassing his Islam it is his choice....

But my question is, is this matter deserved to be discussed????
None could match Harris Jayaraj in Tamil industry today...Though i am not a regular viewer of Tamil films,but i like his songs,especially melodies..
Both rahman(recent songs) and yuvan are utter wastes...

I have heard that his father ilayaraja was born in a Christian family and later converted to Hinduism??
So its not a new thing in his family..

Yup. He is a Christian Dalit, later reconverted to hinduism. Its said, he never got an national award due to his caste.

None could match Harris Jayaraj in Tamil industry today...Though i am not a regular viewer of Tamil films,but i like his songs,especially melodies..
Both rahman(recent songs) and yuvan are utter wastes...

Man Harris Jeyaraj is a but of jokes and troll in Facebook.. His songs are good, cos he is a good copycat from western pop.. :D

Back
Top Bottom