What's new

YPG drives out 800 Syrian Turkmens from northern Syrian village

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
The People's Protection Units (YPG), armed branch of outlawed-PKK's Syrian offshoot PYD, reportedly drove out more than 800 Syrian Turkmens on Friday in Hamam village located in some 10 kilometers southeast of northern Syrian town of Tal Abyad.

According to local sources, YPG militants gathered more than 800 villagers in a school, including women and children, accusing them of helping self-proclaimed Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS) militants, who were recently driven out of Tal Abyad by YPG.

Sources from the village said that YPG militants gave two hours to villagers to evacuate the village.

YPG militants later drove the villagers out of from Hamam village, and headed to nearby Dimeşli village.

YPG recently gained the upper hand in the struggle against ISIS with the help of U.S. led coalition's airstrikes, as the terrorist organization suffered a heavy blow in its siege against northern Syrian town of Kobani. In their recent advance, YPG took control of around 80 Turkmen villages.

Reports on forced migration of Arabs and Turkmens with the strategic aim of linking separate 'cantons' of Afrin (northwest of Aleppo) and Kobani with the rest of Syrian Kurdish areas in the east (Qamishli being its center) has surfaced after YPG's advance.
YPG drives out 800 Syrian Turkmens from northern Syrian village - Daily Sabah

It is ironic that the Turks, who 9 months ago, were laughing, cheering and arrogantly boasting about the Isis siege of kobani find themselves begging for mercy for their kin, the Turkmen. If the Turkmen have anyone to blame for their current situation, it's their cousins

It is ironic that the Turks, who 9 months ago, were laughing, cheering and arrogantly boasting about the Isis siege of kobani find themselves begging for mercy for their kin, the Turkmen. If the Turkmen have anyone to blame for their current situation, it's their cousins
None of what bullsh*t you wrote here is correct.
Peshmerge wouldn't be able to assist Ain al Arab without Turkey, without Turkish help, their refugees of Ain al Arab would be all dead and again without Turkish hospitals who treated their injured (YPG), their casualties would be higher than what casualty they faced.

You probably misunderstood, nobody begs here anything. Turkey is planning a military intervention into northern Syria.
240320151923089134466_2.jpg

Tell me what Canada offers except officially recruiting ISIS some fighters?
Everybody in region know who to blame.

''Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu said that an intelligence agent from a country that is a member of the anti-ISIS coalition had helped the three British girls join the group in Syria.

He went on to say that the person was working for the intelligence service of a country "that is a member of the international coalition" against ISIS, referring to U.S.-led forces carrying out air strikes against the armed group. He refrained from naming the country, other than stating that it is "not the United States, nor a European Union country." The coalition also includes several Arab countries as well as Australia and Canada.

Canadian agent was detained on Feb. 28 in Şanlıurfa, another Turkish province on the border. Turkish newspaper Star reported that Rashed was arrested on March 4 by a court and confessed to smuggling the girls into Syria. Star newspaper also released excerpts from the purported interrogation of agent by Turkish security services.
He told police he was working for Canadian intelligence and contacted Canadian intelligence agents occasionally in a Canadian consulate in Jordan. He said he informed Canadian intelligence officers about smuggling the girls on Feb. 21.

In his interrogation, he said that he contacted a Canadian embassy official in Jordan called "Matt" and quoted Turkish police sources that Matt was likely an employee of a British intelligence service.''

Last edited:
God damn it. The plan is happening as we speak. These genocidal maniacs need to be stopped ASAP. Send in the F-16s and Cobras.

could of been worse could of enslaved the women and killed the men like ISIS has.

though I think this is the wrong. you want to gain the peoples trust. and all syrians should come together to fight the menace that is ISIS.

but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the 800 supported IS rule.

God damn it. The plan is happening as we speak. These genocidal maniacs need to be stopped ASAP. Send in the F-16s and Cobras.
There's nothing Turkey can do about it as if Turkey intervenes, it intervenes on the side of Isis which will mean that the Turkish military will get decimated by the rest of nato and Turkey will face unlimited sanctions on food, medicine, trade, arms and travel. Just like Iraq after the first gulf war except you people won't have any oil to trade for food

could of been worse could of enslaved the women and killed the men like ISIS has.

though I think this is the wrong. you want to gain the peoples trust. and all syrians should come together to fight the menace that is ISIS.

ISIS did to Shia Turkmen in Iraq but we didn't see much outrage except some Turkish members were even cheering about it. o_O

There's nothing Turkey can do about it as if Turkey intervenes, it intervenes on the side of Isis which will mean that the Turkish military will get decimated by the rest of nato and Turkey will face unlimited sanctions on food, medicine, trade, arms and travel. Just like Iraq after the first gulf war except you people won't have any oil to trade for food

ISIS did to Shia Turkmen in Iraq but we didn't see much outrage except some Turkish members were even cheering about it. o_O
You all form a good example of human centipede :enjoy:

are the YPG making these turkmen dig their own graves??? do they got 4K camereas set up to capture the jigsaw type of death machine ready to be unleashed on them.

are the YPG making these turkmen dig their own graves??? do they got 4K camereas set up to capture the jigsaw type of death machine ready to be unleashed on them.
Stop your crocodile tears, pretending and b*tching.

NATO won't fight Turkey, are you delirious? I don't know about the sanctions though. That's what I fear as well.

NATO won't fight Turkey, are you delirious? I don't know about the sanctions though. That's what I fear as well.
NATO will have to make a choice between kicking out the second largest army of NATO or choose the side of a terror organization PKK. Europe and U.S. Recognized PKK as a terror organization so that would be very awekward. Also Turkey is not attacking anybody. If any group attacks Turkish troops they will regret it. Turkey already made the calculation. With all the mess that is going on on the borders of Europe they will need NATO to withstand. The day Turkey steps out of NATO expect Putin to become very assertive.

Back
Top Bottom