What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spoken about homosexuality with some of my freinds in England. We are constantly fed pro gay propaganda inthe west that it is natural and there is nothing wrong with it. However We sometimes wonder whether homosexuality in the west and the east is the same. In the west we often see macho men with beards moustaches etc having a relationship with otheer macho men, My understanding of the east is that because of closed societies some men go with other men as a substitute for women ie one male is dominant and he procures a female substitute. Interestingly greek soldiers used take boys with them to war and their wives were well aware that. It would be interesting if someonee from india pakistan etc shed light on our assertions

why not ask some prisoners instead? And rapists in the west? The phenomenon is universal....so stop localizing it in the east.

why not ask some prisoners instead? And rapists in the west? The phenomenon is universal....so stop localizing it in the east.

You missed the point I was suggesting that homosexuality as definded in the west does not seem to exist in the east ie macho men partaking in intimate activities. however I dont know and was hoping someone else could shed light on this issue.

Im not sure who you're even talking about. How is it that the west is "christian"? Christianity is a religion , not an ethnicity or a location. Is India "hindu" ? No.

That's the point. Notice I put the Christian in "quotes" ;).

Western society is a civilization and Christianity is just a religion from the middle east. In the end acceptance is decided by civilizational precedence rather than narrow lenses of religion

about 1 percent of the people are born as transgender, while the percentage of people who claim to be so are much higher. no less than 85% of the claimers are false, they pretend to be transgender... and guess what 99% of them are born male,

now the thing is where do you want to take your society ? such tendencies should be curtailed and stopped not only by the pressure of society, but also by law, this tendency is a well known mental illness among males...

Thread title edited, Adam and Steve is an objectionable phrase given that the religions that recognize Adam as the first human on Earth, also discourage homosexuality as a sin.

With that said, I'm in favor of same-sex marriages as your sexual preference should not be the business of the state. Homosexuality may also scientifically not be a choice just as being heterosexual is not a choice. Most boys don't grow up and decide to like girls, its human nature to like the opposite sex or the same sex alike.

That means its something mental and biological - in your genes to say. By making it mandatory for them to bind nuptials with another woman, you're also ensuring that the genes that lead to same sex sexual preference or orientation would be propagated further down the gene pool - and eventually if your aim is to limit the number of homosexuals out there, that would be self-defeated.

So lets not be cruel to them unnecessarily.

I don't give a damn what people do in their own lives.

Just dont hurt/kill any one.

You missed the point I was suggesting that homosexuality as definded in the west does not seem to exist in the east ie macho men partaking in intimate activities. however I dont know and was hoping someone else could shed light on this issue.

i had two different lasbien English friends.....and i had detailed discussions with them on the matter.Both had troubled childhoods...ones dad disowned her when she was young.but kept sexual relation with her mom...as a child she became jealous of her mom dad relation and wanted undivided attention from mom...dad was seen as intruder...this led to psychological meltdown and a hatered for all men and she became lesbien.
the other was an adopted child and had genetic disorders leading to a diseased childhood in which she was bullied by school boys but was comforted by fellow girls...that lead to a paranoia about men and prevented her from finding a male relation.
so thee u go. its not nature who told them to be lesbo..it was all cicumstantial and the choices they made...

sodomites should be impaled according to my personal opinion by the state...the thing they love doing most should set them free once and for all:agree:

HOMOSEXUALITY WITH HANDSOME LADS:

Some words of wisdom regarding handsome lads:

Hazrat Abu Huraira reports that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: Do not stare at beardless youth.

Hazrat Anas reports that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: Beware of beardless youth for they are a greater source of mischief than young maidens.

Hazrat Umar used to say: I do not fear the danger of a wild animal let loose upon an aalim, as much as I fear the danger of a beardless, handsome lad upon him.

Hazrat Sufyan Thauri says: If every woman has one shaitaan accompanying her, then a handsome lad has two.

Imam Ghazzali writes: Turning a hungry lion upon an aabid (worshipper) is not as detrimental to him as a handsome lad left before him.

So, it has been an issue all along history.

If it has not been solved even now, why waste time.

Gay means Happy.

If they are Happy, let them be so.

I don't want to be Happy like the way they are Happy.

Let them have all the Happiness they want so long they do not enter my comfort zone.

So, it has been an issue all along history.

If it has not been solved even now, why waste time.

Gay means Happy.

If they are Happy, let them be so.

I don't want to be Happy like the way they are Happy.

Let them have all the Happiness they want so long they do not enter my comfort zone.

and so have been all other dark desires and evils...why do we fight them?

homosexuals have always existed i guess, but when you allow them to bring up children its truly an abomination, having two dads/two mums - this is just wrong, one step too far.

That's the point. Notice I put the Christian in "quotes" ;).

Western society is a civilization and Christianity is just a religion from the middle east. In the end acceptance is decided by civilizational precedence rather than narrow lenses of religion

:angel: when human were naked thousands of years back they were called stone aged and backwards so slowly they started covering and today we call nakedness as civilizational precedence . do support gayism but for havensake dont call it civilizational precedence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom