What's new

Your Prime Minister`s wife does not trust you, gets her security from Italians

When our own army killed our own politicians? kindly provide proof. Zulfiqar ali bhutto. Killed by a show trial after being deposed by the army chief.
Musharaff is facing murder charges for the deahs of Benazir bhutto and Bugti.
Also, your point was about "guards", not army in particular. So Salman tasser, who was killed by his guard just a few years back. And typically for pakistani society, the killer was hailed as a hero, a champion of muslims.

If my politicians dint opt for foreign guards then it means they are content with own ones. again their wish. Actually your politicians not only opt for foreign security, but even foreign residence. Nawaz sharif was in Saudi all these years, fearing pakistan army after the army coued him. Living in Saudi protection. Benazir bhutto too was under the auspices of a foreign country, before she unwisely returned. Your politicians depend not only on foreign security, but dont even dare to land on pakistani soil. Yes, their wish. No problem. LOL.

oh my common sense is indeed not so common specially in your case. The debate here is NOT that how many Indians killed by Indians or how many Pakistanis killed by Pakistanis.

The debate is that Sonia Gandhi preferred foreign guards for Indira's security and the assassination of the later at hands of own local guard proves Sonia was NOT wrong And that is the same logic I applied to pakistan, that they should opt for foreign guards and even foreign army. At least in India if a guard kills a politician (which happened 30 years back), they wont be treated as heroes by the law courts.

Enjoy.

@janon No matter how you spin it, fact remains NSG is a protection force which is part of Law enforcement to be used within India. It is more similar to SPG than SEAL. US Navy SEAL is a military force to be used outside the US.

As to the expose about Sonia gandhi's, there is now enough circumstantial evidence to prove that the article by S Gurumurthy is accurate. Sonia's unwillingness to become an Indian citizen, her lack of faith in India and Indians and her willingness to trust foreigners like Quottrochi and Walter etc. Still don't let facts prevent you from admitting what is obvious. :disagree:

@janon No matter how you spin it, fact remains NSG is a protection force which is part of Law enforcement to be used within India. It is more similar to SPG than SEAL. US Navy SEAL is a military force to be used outside the US.

As to the expose about Sonia gandhi's, there is now enough circumstantial evidence to prove that the article by S Gurumurthy is accurate. Sonia's unwillingness to become an Indian citizen, her lack of faith in India and Indians and her willingness to trust foreigners like Quottrochi and Walter etc. Still don't let facts prevent you from admitting what is obvious. :disagree:

At this point you are simply lying. No, the NSG is not a close protection force. Only the SRG of the NSG is. That is not my spin, but the reality. Who carried out operation black thunder to assault khalistani militants? Who stormed the Taj in operation black tornado? Who conducted opertion vajra shakti? Not any close protection force. Why are the SAG trained in HALO/HAHO? At this point it would be easier to admit your ignorance about the NSG, rather than try to argue that they are only a close protection force, because most people on this forum know better.

In the 90s, NSG personnel used to be airdropped by HALO in pitch darkness deep in the forests of Kashmir, after which they would treck through the forests and mountains for days before reaching their intended positions. Then they would reconnoiter or assault militant camps and ammo dumps. These are the sort of operations they train for, and SERE is very much part of their training.

Here, this may illuminate you. It was written by a former SAG operative specifically for ignoramuses who think that the NSG is a close protection agency:

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?150122-SAG-the-real-NSG—Lt

@janon..... how did protection force translate to close protection force ? strawman defense ?

Could you tell me the difference between the two?

"Close protection" is the technical term for bodyguarding duties. Just because you are not aware of the term does not mean that it is a strawman.

Anyway, please read the link I provided. At this point I am not arguing with you, but having taken pity on you, I am trying to educate you.

The NSG is very much a commando force, at least the 'real' ones. The ones you see on TV protecting VIPs is the SRG, and they are a recent addition to the force. The offensive wing, the 51 SAG was modelled on the GSG and GIG-N and such military quick response/direct action units. They are entirely composed of armymen. In fact, earlier most of them came from the para commandos.

They were even mobilized during operation cactus in maldives. They were primarily responsible for ending sikh militancy with the commendable operations black thunder 1 and 2.

There is a lot you need to learn before arguing pointlessly on a military forum about matters you have no clue about.

Repeat: Read more.

Could you tell me the difference between the two?

"Close protection" is the technical term for bodyguarding duties. Just because you are not aware of the term does not mean that it is a strawman.

Spare me your condescension :angel: That is just sad.

You yourself has explained the difference between close protection force (bodyguard etc.) and protection force (anti terror action etc.) like NSG.

You used my statement of NSG as a 'protection force' to a classic strawman by changing that into 'close protection force'. :disagree:

Advice: Read better.

Spare me your condescension :angel: That is just sad.

You yourself has explained the difference between close protection force (bodyguard etc.) and protection force (anti terror action etc.) like NSG.

You used my statement of NSG as a 'protection force' to a classic strawman by changing that into 'close protection force'. :disagree:

Advice: Read better.

No, I did not make a distinction between "protection force" and "close protection force". That is a triviality you came up with when your ignorance was exposed. Call it "protection force" or "close protection force" or whatever you want; my point stands, regardless. I am not interested in this pointless and juvenile squabbling.

The point is this: The NSG has two seperate wings (three to be very precise), and while the SRG is for close protection, the SAG is a commando force for offensive action. They cross train with other military quick reaction forces across the world, and they train for SERE. They were modelled after the GSG-9 in the aftermath of op bluestar, when the need for a force along the lines of a Delta or a GSG-9 was sorely felt.

For the last time: Read the link below, written expressly for ignoramuses, by a former SAG operative. Sorry for sounding condescending, but you see, sometimes one brings it upon oneself. For example, when mouthing off on a military forum about military affairs that you are completely ignorant of. You can expect some condescention in return. Anyway as I said, my only intent at this point is to educate you, not to argue with you. It is a waste of time to argue with somebody who lacks basic knowledge, but is willing to come up with any trivial distinction to continue the argument.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?150122-SAG-the-real-NSG—Lt

@janon I am sorry, but what was exposed was your prejudice that assumes other did not know what NSG was. Anyway thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom