What's new

Your Photography 2

Beef steak tips.
Halal or Jhatka?
I heard many people living in USA have no problem eating Jhatka...they just said Bismillah and start eating. Even one lady on this forum also confessed that her family and she buy meat and eat KFC without caring is it Hallal or Jhatka.

Halal or Jhatka?
I heard many people living in USA have no problem eating Jhatka...they just said Bismillah and start eating. Even one lady on this forum also confessed that her family and she buy meat and eat KFC without caring is it Hallal or Jhatka.

100% halal.

Lots of Toyotas to choose from, in air-conditioned comfort:

Lotsa Toyotas-01.jpg

Lotsa Toyotas-02.jpg

Lotsa Toyotas-04.jpg

Lotsa Toyotas-05.jpg

The beginnings of a new arch, to be completed in a few million years:

Arch Making-01860.jpg

Halal or Jhatka?
The slaughter which is the Sunnah method is lawful

Please note the OP:

Share the pictures taken by yourself here. The old thread was marred by images being sourced from the internet. This is ONLY for the pictures taken by yourself and not some calendar shoots.

Have a good time. :)

Colorado-Utah-2018-01692.jpg

==============================================

The car drives very well but I just cannot warm up to that ugly face.

LexusLC.jpg

@VCheng and all others,

Enjoying the brilliant images thoroughly!!

There is one request though, if possible, please reduce the size of these pictures before uploading. I understand that it may decrease the quality of picture but these multi MB images we are uploading is making the thread dead slow and images take time to load, making browsing through the thread a problem.

Please if possible, decrease the size of pic to, preferable to KBs when uploading here. Thank you.

@VCheng and all others,

Enjoying the brilliant images thoroughly!!

There is one request though, if possible, please reduce the size of these pictures before uploading. I understand that it may decrease the quality of picture but these multi MB images we are uploading is making the thread dead slow and images take time to load, making browsing through the thread a problem.

Please if possible, decrease the size of pic to, preferable to KBs when uploading here. Thank you.

I am already reducing the size from the raw images to 2048 pixels maximum for width or height, including large panoramas. What smaller size would you prefer, 1024 pixels, or even less? It is easy for me to do while processing the photos.

Back
Top Bottom